“Surprised to find a decent place”
Review of Bella Napoli - CLOSED

Bella Napoli
Cuisines: Italian
Neshanic Station, New Jersey
“Surprised to find a decent place”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was very hesitant about going here for a few reasons: the menu is odd online and hard to understand, the prices were really cheap, and I had never heard about it from community members. I was mostly pleasantly surprised when I went with my grandparents (who love a bargain and found most places in NSB "too expensive"). The portions are huge (beware: the garlic knots are like large dinner rolls) and the staff is friendly. The atmosphere was busier than I expected, mostly an older crowd. The service was prompt and friendly and the prices are good. The soups and salads were very good but I didn't like my entree, the fettuccine alfredo. For alfredo, it just wasn't cheesy enough. My grandparents liked their entrees of eggplant and chicken. The portions were HUMUNGOUS and we could barely make a dent. The wine was decent and the carafe is a good bargain. I would give them another chance with a different entree if the opportunity arose, but I'm in no rush to get back.

• Visited January 2013

Augusta, Georgia
“Quality Italian Food for $4.99”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were 3 seniors who visited Bella Napoli's Italian Restaurant a couple weeks ago for an early evening meal. The place was busy but we were seated right away. Their menu has many choices and offers a $4.99 meal which is very generous. We had the Eggplant Rollatini and the Spinach Ravioli in Maranara Sauce. We started the meal with rolls which were wonderful - fresh and hot with butter. The Eggplant Rollatini was seasoned perfectly and was tasty. The Spinach Ravioli was a smaller plate but we enjoyed sharing and sampling a bit of both. We certainly don't eat more than we should and this place was just perfect. We went on Monday evening and that is their "Curry" night. Miss Clare, the chef sent out samples to us of different curry tastings for no charge. Our server was very helpful and offered suggestions for our choices. We didn't have any drinks or desserts. They also have a nice looking salad bar which can be purchased separately or for an additional charge with a meal. It's hard to imagine finding a place with exceptional quality food and with such good service and reasonable price.
This is a fmily owned restaurant with home made pastas. I certainly am glad we had our dinner there for our night in New Smyrna Beach and would recommend trying it.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank 807wheaton
Palm Coast, Florida
“Old fashion Italian”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stopped in for a late dinner and was pleased with the menu selection and food presentation. Very unpretentious little restaurant. It even has a small salad bar. The pizza looked very good although I stuck with the Carbonara which was very good. The restaurant now features a number of dishes at $4.99 each. While there are extras that can be purchased, this is a terrific deal. Even the more expensive items are very cheap.

• Visited September 2012