“Always a Treat”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have dined here many times for lunch, dinner and take-away. I have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and sometimes organic. Strict vegetarians (vegans) will find the staff knowledgeable and helpful. There are many choices for vegans including starters, main dishes and sides. One of my favorites is the Pasta Alle Verdure with butternut squash, brussel sprouts, tomatoes and spinach. The black beans and plantains go well with almost any meal! Oddly enough, the Vegan Tacos with seared tofu are not my favorite as there are many other more delectable vegan offerings on the menu. I plan to enjoy Cafe Verde again very soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I like it all from staff to menu to atmosphere. The shrimp and avocado ceviche, the street corn, the fish tacos, the chicken gyro and most of all the brussel sprouts. I cant wait to go back and try more menu items. The only thing my husband and I didn't like much was the guacamole on the chips and dip plate, it was too thin. We will be back often.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Simply great fresh food laid back atmosphere for a night out with family and friends,had their pollo asado with yuca hash loved it will definitely go back

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Tired of the typical beach food fare and looking for something more inventive and reasonably healthy? Do not miss Cafe Verde. Go in with a 'tapas' mindset. Pick an decent bottle of Malbec for a reasonable price. Order a couple of appetizers (ceviche is good), a couple of inventive salads and a taco order to split. Top off with flourless chocolate cake and you are full and out the door for about $75 including tip. There were about six other things on the menu we wanted to order but did not have room to try. We will be back!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Go here for great food, friendly service, and a wonderful experience! I was so disappointed in The Garlic but visiting this restaurant after that experience made me appreciate (even more) how wonderful this place really is!