“Double check your debit/credit card charge”
Review of Cafe Verde

Cafe Verde
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and the service was friendly. The black rice was a little weird. Our only complaint is that they somehow charged my debit card $10 more than what I agreed to on the check. I guess they felt they deserved a bigger tip!

2  Thank Carlos O

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Thumbs up to the cooks for their delicious tacos (I had vegan tacos and chicken tacos)! Service was casual and friendly. I love the decor of the place, too.

The yucca fries were tasty and I'll be back for more street-style chicken tacos.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We visited this restaurant for the first time and were very pleased with the service and the food. I had the Kale market Salad and my husband had the fish tacos. Both were excellent. We will certainly be back again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Cafe Verde served one of the best meals I had in NSB. We had the chip sampler, white fish cerviche, lamb gyro, and fish tacos along with sides of Yuca fries & brussel sprouts. Really fresh meal with great flavors. We will definitely return again and again.

2  Thank GeorgiaAtoZ
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow! So glad we found this place! I had the pork gyro with brussel sprouts on the side. It was so fresh and the sauce on gyro was sooo good! My husband had the fish tacos which he found delicious as well! The white fish ceviche was our appetizer and was fresh and delicious as well! Everything here is fresh and cooked after you order and is fast! I highly recommend. Our server was very nice as well!

2  Thank tkenimer