“Awesome way to unwind”
Review of East Coast Paddle

East Coast Paddle
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in New Smyrna Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: East Coast Paddle is a full service Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Company. We offer one-of-a-kind boat assisted eco-tours, lessons, SUP fishing, yoga, and fitness. ECP is also the largest American Made SUP manufacturer on the East Coast. This allows us to make sure you are on the correct board for your SUP excursion. Let us put you up wind/current via the ECP Boat for a relaxing downwind/current paddle.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome way to unwind”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I are spending our honeymoon in New Smyrna Beach. We called East Coast Paddle at 11 this morning to book an Eco Tour, and they offered us a 1pm slot. Turned out it was just us and Tim and Cheryl! After a quick basic techniques explanation at the JB's Fish Camp dock, Cheryl led the two of us downstream/-wind the estuary. For a windy November day, it was totally pleasant - we saw tons of pelicans and a couple of dolphins, and drifted along the beautiful wild shores of the Canaveral National Seashore. Cheryl was a great coach and tour guide, and Tim was an entertaining captain, picking us up after a couple of hours and driving us back up river on the boat. He even stopped to let us check out a couple of dolphins on the way back. Great afternoon - thanks ECP!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Chris R

Ringwood, New Jersey
“Oh what a day!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

In looking at the reviews, it does not surprise me that not one review is less than 5 stars. My family just recently went on our third guided tour with ECP. Each time we have seen and done something different. Tim always knows where in the waters you will make the most of the experience! And Cheryl is more than pleasant to paddle with. Not only did she guide us through the waters, but she shared her extensive knowledge and history of the area. My husband and I took our two small children with us as well...... super fun family activity!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Michele S
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Morning Outing”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Having never tried this before, my husband, friend and I were looking for a beginner paddle board outing and we were so glad we found East Coast Paddle. Everything was easy from making the appointment to actually learning to paddle board. We can't say enough good things about Tim and Cheryl! They were so patient and did a great job getting us up and going. The equipment seemed like it was very good quality and we loved the fact that they took the pictures. No worries about not having a waterproof camera - forget about trying to balance and take pictures your first time on the board! Oh, and not only was it an opportunity to learn to paddle board but we learned about the plant and animal life in the area which was a nice bonus. We are looking forward to going out with East Coast Paddle again on our next trip to Florida!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lori B
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I looked up several places to paddleboard in New Smyrna beach, since I live in Orlando and am very familiar with the area. I chose East Coast paddle because of its price point. I have to say, I recommend this to everyone! It was my first time ever paddleboarding and this exceeded my expectations... it was fun, easy and overall an excellent experience. I went with 9 of my friends, several who had never paddle boarded before either, and we were so so pleased with this experience. We saw manatees, and dolphins, and the staff at East Coast Paddle was very helpful and easy going. The pictures they took turned out awesome. I did this for my birthday celebration with friends and am so grateful I did. Truly an unforgettable experience.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ucfgirl01
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Paddle Boarding Extravaganza”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I've used East Coast Paddle with THREE groups, and have had an excellent time!! As did EVERYONE in those groups! Would use them over and over. Tim & Cheryl are both excellent instructors & tour guides, and very knowledgeable. They care about the well being of each guest, and are basically just FUN people :) What are you waiting for?! You know you wanna do it! Good times!!

Visited September 2013