“One of the best ways to experience Florida”
Review of East Coast Paddle

East Coast Paddle
Ranked #2 of 38 Tours in New Smyrna Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: East Coast Paddle is a full service Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Company. We offer one-of-a-kind boat assisted eco-tours, lessons, SUP fishing, yoga, and fitness. ECP is also the largest American Made SUP manufacturer on the East Coast. This allows us to make sure you are on the correct board for your SUP excursion. Let us put you up wind/current via the ECP Boat for a relaxing downwind/current paddle.
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“One of the best ways to experience Florida”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

As a FL native, I am constantly looking for new ways to enjoy Florida. I absolutely loved every minute of my paddleboard tour with Tim and Cheryl of ECP. I highly recommend booking a boat assisted tour with them,.... pronto!
Tim and Cheryl are both very friendly and two of the best hosts you could ask for. Paddleboarding is much easier than you would expect and since ECP has their own factory where they build their own boards, they have the most stable boards. I have never paddleboarded and was worried about falling over. By listening to Chery's great instructions I did not fall over at all, and was even able to kneel down and stand back up on the board multiple times.
My stepson and I saw multiple manatees, a few small sting rays, and a few dolphin. It was such a beautiful trip and one of the best possible ways to experience real Florida beauty.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank HometownOrlandoGirl

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Well Run Local Business”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of doing a stand up paddle boarding tour with Tim and Cheryl one morning and was very impressed at how well they know the area. They were sure to make me feel comfortable on the board and pointed out all the terrific wildlife. They take plenty of photos and provide water bottles. I highly recommend this tour to anyone of any age in New Smyrna!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank cairinthecity
Edgewater, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“What 'SUP! Fabulous adventure!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I have always wanted to add this to our bevy of adventures. It just happened that we have a mutual friend with East Coast Paddle and she extended an invitation for us to try ECP's Eco-Tour. What an awesome opportunity it turned out to be. East Coast Paddle is a local company owned and operated by local, friendly, knowledgeable people, who provide stellar service and memorable trips. They make sure their customers learn the basics of SUP but also learn a little bit about the area in which they travel on the boards. We will definitely be paddle boarding again and we will be making our arrangements with East Coast Paddle when we do!!! They are the very best!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank essaybates
Casselberry, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience for my daughter and I”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The folks at ECP (East Coast Paddle) are THE BEST!!
We went out for a friends birthday, and had the BEST time ever enjoying SUP (Stand Up Paddling). Who knew it could be so much fun. I highly recommend ECP for a day on the water with great people, and enjoying all that nature has to offer. Thanks ECP, we will be back :-)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Deborah R
Winter Park, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am "hooked"”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love East Coast Paddle. I wanted to learn how to paddle on the ocean and they taught me not only how go out in the ocean but how to surf my way back in and remain standing. After that I went on one of their back water tours. I saw dolphins, manatees, birds, fish and learned so much about a place that is almost in my back yard but I had not taken full advantage of. I have since taken my college kids out, best friends who have never done it (including my spouse) and without a doubt everyone has had a blast! Most importantly, they loved the wonderful crew who took us out and made each and every time enjoyable. They were patient, knowledgeable, safe and just so much fun to be around. This is something you should not miss out on and East Coast Paddle is who you should paddle with!

Visited November 2011