“Exceptional!”
Review of Buena Vista Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Buena Vista Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and cannot wait to return! The Inn is quaint and retro 1950's with new age comforts! Outside the rooms is a pleasant courtyard peaceful and beautiful! We enjoyed sipping coffee in the morning and wine at night. The intracoastal waterway is the back view. The rooms are extremely clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. We had the choice of enjoying the beach or the quaint downtown since the Inn is centrally located. We could walk either way if we chose! Nothing but awesome is the way I would describe Buena Vista Inn! You get more than your monies worth! That means a lot these days!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Cutiehootie

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Buena Vista is a small and older motel with a wonderful location on the inter coastal waterway and a county park at your back door. It's pet friendly and a perfect place if you're traveling with a pet. It's very close to terrific downtown shopping and the owners are especially nice and helpful.

Room Tip: The apartments are a little more per day but the larger space with a kitchen and living room is wort...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Ann K
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We needed a last minute hotel so that my mothers dog could come along. Finding Pet friendly hotels was not that easy.. Room was very clean. Location was easy to find. Plenty of areas to walk the dog. Close enough to walk to the shops on Flagler St. (We even took the dog for the Flagler St walk.) owners very friendly and helpful with local suggestions . Would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Get the studio or apartment is not that much more
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Misty M
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Buena Vista Inn back in February 2013 and I just booked another stay for November. While small and an older inn, it was very clean, staff was very helpful, and we enjoyed the setting. It is the perfect location. We felt very safe there and the owner, Kathy, was extremely nice and accommodating. We're looking forward to our next vacation!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hotpotmama
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a fabulous quaint motel located on the Indian River next to the North Bridge access to the beach side.
My room is delightful, I want for nothing! At first I thought I would have to go to the store to pick up paper towels, coffee filters, dish soap, etc. to get started with for my week here. Not so! All was provided. There is laundry access as well! The back door opens up to the river view adjacent to a small public park with docks for fishing. I can walk my dog first thing in the morning and sit and watch the sunrise with my cup of coffee The front courtyard is lovely and there is a grill for available for use, It is safe and the location is perfect . My stay has been so fabulous that I have extended it by 3 days!

Room Tip: Any room is great, I needed the one with a galley kitchen,, fully equipped.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ezbreeze27
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I spent last weekend here and it was a treat.I had a one bedroom room with a full kitchen.It was small but had everything we needed.This was one of the cleanest rooms I have every stayed in.This is a small property with about 8 rooms.The location is a few steps from the river which is outback of the property and great for crabbing. From some rooms you may be able to see the water from the back porch of your room.There Is a patio that has several tables and chairs to sit and listen to the water fountain.Another bonus is they allow pets.

Room Tip: Room 2 and 3 have a small view of the river
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vetgirl69
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice little motel .8 units. We stayed in a one bedroom June 8 for one night. We grilled out on the patio on the gas grill. We walked our dogs across the bridge to Flagler avenue. Very CLEAN. Would stay here again. We usually like hampton inns but not all are pet friendly. Took a chance on this motel and we were happy !!!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family