“Great experience!! Wonderful people!! Awesome customer service!!”

New Smyrna Stand Up
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in New Smyrna Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New Smyrna's Original Stand Up Paddle Boarding Company! We live and love the sport, and you won't find more qualified Stand Up Paddle Instructors on Florida's east coast to help you enjoy paddle boarding. Choose from a wide range of paddle boarding experiences, surf lessons and if you've tried it before, we also offer paddle rentals which include a free drop off and pick up service. This is an experience you won't want to miss! Book your experience with us today.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I would highly recommend! The experience was great even before the trip started. They were very accommodating with our scheduling complications. On the day of the tour, the directions to the site were very clear and we were provided everything we needed and the tour guide, who was the owner, was very knowledgable and friendly.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
in 20 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We planned a small group trip over Memorial Day weekend and actually made our reservations late. The staff added an extra trip on Sunday at 2 PM to accommodate us. We had 4 in our group and it ended up just being us 4 and John the guide. My wife and I along with my brother and a friend all of us adults. We were all first timers but John did a great job explaining the safety aspects of being in the river and we were off. It was a great experience overall, we did have to put in a little extra effort to get back as we had a short section where we were against the wind. All in all though, this was a fantastic way to get out and experience the elements that make this part of Florida incredible. The estuary where these tours are held is the most bio-diverse in North America. We saw numerous wading birds, manatees and fish and had a chance to experience nature up close and personal.

NSStandUp, Owner at New Smyrna Stand Up, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we love to get feedback on your experiences with us. It's always nice when the wildlife are active and give us a treat.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had never been paddle boarding before. John was an amazing guide. He gave a quick lesson and safety tips at the beginning and then we were off. He was very encouraging of our unsure abilities at the start, we got the hang of it and had a great time. We were out on a bit of a windier day but we still had tons of fun and it made the ride back to start a breeze. John even let me bring my dog along! My dog did great and just stayed put on the board.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We took our 11 & 14 year old boys on a 1.5 hr. river tour with John. We saw manatees and coastal birds. We were all novice paddle boarders, but John was an excellent teacher and we made a quick start. I highly recommend this trip!

2  Thank Cgretkie