“PHILI CHEESE STEAK SUB”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The phili cheese steak sub was toasted, with a bag of chips and huge. It is priced at $7.50 and well worth it.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Even though we stay at a beachside condo, we got brave and actually crossed the bridge to go to a restaurant! So glad we did! We ended up at Jason's for lunch and it was a delightful experience. You could tell there are a lot of " regulars", because the servers seemed to know everybody and their habits, yet they were quite professional, and seemed to anticipate our needs. I started with the fresh mozzarella salad, which I order whenever I can, and this was , by far , the best I've had in NSB. I had it at a popular local restaurant, where it was way more expensive and way less food. This rocked. My husband had a custom built cheeseburger. He raved about it, said it was the best in town. We are going back for dinner this week, and bringing friends. So don't be afraid to cross the bridge, to this little Canal street bistro. Great food, great service, good prices!

1  Thank Lululub
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was our first time a Jason’s, but not our last! I had the blackened Grouper and it was great. My wife had the fillet and loved it. The service was good and the meal was reasonably priced. Look forward to going back to Jason’s.

1  Thank GardonZ
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have eaten at Jason's on many, many occasions. I have tried numerous items on the breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Every item seems to be more delicious than the last. The menu is varied and interesting. Each meal is cooked to order and to perfection. The ambiance is also amazing, sit outside and enjoy the activities in wonderful downtown historic New Smyrna. The staff is kind, considerate and always seem to go out of there way to make you feel welcome. This is a - DON'T MISS ...

1  Thank rita b
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a wonderful place to go. Excellent food and choices. Staff is always friendly and attentive. Moderately priced. If the weather is good, eat outside and enjoy the Canal Street activity.

1  Thank GaryNSB