“Finally breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed March 6, 2013

While attending a daylong music and art fest in New Smyrna Beach my husband and I had lunch here. Real good food at good prices. Really friendly staff. Patron on the way out recommended the Rubens. Our lunch was tasty and reasonably priced. So we returned the next day for brea Our coffee was good and I had a plate filling blueberry pancake for $ 2.50 can you believe it and I loved it! Eat here when in town.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very good soup and sandwiches, cozy and comfortable. The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. We will definitely return.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

First visit on Sunday. Had to wait but well worth it. Food was excellent- Service fair. If you enjoy coffee with your breakfast like I do- order a Coke instead.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have been coming to NSB off and on for over 20 years...had never heard of Jason's but there was a crowd so we checked it out...I had the crab salad..was OK not anything wow..crab was in smaller peices than I expected...my wife had the cuban sandwich ...it was good but not as great as in Tampa area. There were lots of people talking about buisness ( mostly real estate)
Definatly lacked that Beachy feel rest of NSB has.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had lunch here first time today, Jan. 10/13. The corner where Jason's is located is a nice spot. But the food was just ok, nothing special, service was just ok, our servier was just ok, not that informed about choices on menu & was lax with our order. Ordered the spinach salad and hot roast beef, nothing special....could have made all of this @ home........so if you're looking for a dinning experience there are lot's of other choices for great meals in NSB also @ reasonable prices.
P.S. get rid of the offered bags of Lay's potatoe chips with meal