“Great food, great service”
Review of Jason's Corner

Jason's Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have eaten here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have always had a good experience. We love the fact that dogs are made to feel so welcome, too! In fact, we had a server who wasn't even ours, go out of her way to bring water and a biscuit to our dog! Eggs Benedict was the best I've ever had, and for dinner, the shrimp and grits is delicious. I would love to be able to get that for lunch. All in all, highly recommend.

1  Thank Lee L

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I live in New Smyrna but travel a lot. When in town I like to have lunch downtown occasionally. I figured out this morning why this place is usually my last choice- bad service. Just stopped there for a quick breakfast sandwich and felt like a huge inconvenience to the staff who was milling around trying to look busy. Just a general "I don't care about the customer" attitude from the 3 people it took to get me a coffee and a sandwich.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

There is more than breakfast but I find its the best breakfast in NSB. Simple, well made and lots to choose.

1  Thank Taylor200
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I live in the area and have never been there for dinner. We tried it while friends and family were visiting. Great choice. They have a wide variety of choices from fresh snapper to filet mignon. The prices were very reasonable for what you got. We had the lobster bisque for starters and it was better than any other in town. I had the fresh snapper and it was amazing. The filet was cooked perfectly and was offered in 2 sizes. They serve beer and wine and champagne. We had been there for breakfast in the past and found out about the mimosas served in large glasses. By the way the breakfast was amazing also. They have great eggs Benedict with blue crab if you don't want the Canadian bacon. Rosemarie was our server and couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. She works there frequently so don't forget to request her. They have outdoor seating also on Canal street. We were celebrating a birthday and had a delicious piece of cheese cake with a candle in for all to sing too. All in all if you are not looking for fancy you won't be disappointed. This is a great local place you probably wouldn't go to for dinner without being told.
I have never been disappointed yet You won't either.

1  Thank Work2travelfl
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Excellent food and fabulous service. It's a small restaurant with great ambiance and local artwork. We've been there several times and haven't had a bad experience yet.

1  Thank Linda J