“Very good food”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Orlando, Florida
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I really liked this place. My family and I have eaten there about 4 times in the past 3 months. It has become a tradition for us to go out on date night and enjoy some real culture in a small town. The Waite staff has brought out extra food on accession just so we could sample it, food portions are large and every tasty.. Great place:)

Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Tasty Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

On our recent trip to NSB decided to try Thai Mango....and were very pleased with the dishes...i had the curry snaper loaded with flavor ....all dishes were very filling ....nice touch at end let us try tast desert very good.....stay hungry my friends

Visited May 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Great Tom-Yom bowl soup and Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I always enjoy their Tom-Yom soup when we are not feeling well. It is a thai hot & sour with lemon grass, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and cilantro, choice of chicken, tofu, or shrimp. We also go some entrees to go. My wife enjoyed the PAD WOON SEN which has glass rice noodles stir fried with eggs and mixed vegetables in a sweet soy sauce. She added chicken to it and it was wonderful. What I like most about Thai Mango is that they are willing to go off menu and customize something for me. I asked them for their PAD THAI, thin rice noodles stir fried with egg, bean sprouts, scallions in a tamarind sauce but substitue the Woon Sen glass noodles for the rice noodles. It was fabulous. The ONLY reason I rated them a four was because we have had better PAD WOON SEN at other restaurants.

• Visited April 2013
Edgewater, Florida
“Great Thai cooking at very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Mango Thai on several occasions. We have also brought friends with us on a couple of occasions. Food is great and service is great. We have always been able to order by degree of spice and been happy.

• Visited March 2013
US
“Average Thai Cuisine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I, during our annual visit to NSB, tried this restaurant recently. It has a good variety of foods to choose from, of varying degrees of hotness as well, and prices are very reasonable. I found the food to be good, but nothing spectacular. Portions are large, the servers are friendly, and you will not be hurried through your meal. It is a nice change from the usual seafood restaurants in the area, and it worth a visit. We will come again next year, but I probably will try it for lunch instead, as they have many of the same dishes with smaller, but still ample, sized portions at very reasonable prices.

• Visited March 2013