“Good memories, great ice cream”

Treats on the Beach
Ranked #5 of 16 Dessert in New Smyrna Beach
Good for: Families with children
Description: Serving 50 flavors of soft serve and 22 flavors of hand-scooped ice cream! Milkshakes, smoothies, banana splits, strawberry shortcakes, brownie ala mode, and all of your favorite sundaes! With food that tastes the best when you come off the beach including; burgers, hot dogs, wraps, sandwiches, and fries!
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I came here yesterday after I had not been to New Smyrna in four years. All I remember is eating a treat at this place.

I got two scoops of the Moose Tracks ice cream. It was delicious! Sure the prices could be a little lower but this place makes for great memories

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We got rained out at the beach outing for our First Grade Class Reunion so we headed up the road to Treats On The Beach. The kids were so excited and loud as all get out. It is a very interesting way that they make the flavored soft serve so when you order make sure you stand at the pick up window and gaze inside. There are several machines used to get your desired flavor. For 2 of us it was $7.95 one scoop each. Yes It is expensive but it was a special occasion.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I know it's homemade, but they need to step up their flavors. The truly great one is the peppermint they have at holiday time. It's nice you can get soft serve, or a shake or float, but if I want ice cream, I'm going across the street to Wild Side. The people complaining that the portions are too big obviously didn't get to pay for the ones that used to be too small! LOL

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ice cream- awesome
Food- really good
Right on the beach - what else could you ask for.
We visited over 4th of July weekend.it was packed at the beach, and hot .treats on the beach had shade& ice cream just what we were looking for.
Overall we were pleased with our visit to treats on the beach. we will be back next year.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved the soft serve mint chip ice cream here! I read some of the reviews before we went and read it was great and I have to agree. There were many flavors to choose from and they had both soft serve and hard packed ice cream. They also had many specialty treats that my kids liked such as Sponge Bob, Spider-Man, Batman, Bratz, Power Puff girls, Firecrackers, Hello Kitty, etc. my husband got a root beer shake and it was delicious. If you've never had one they are so good if you like root beer floats I think these are even better because it is a root beer float only mixed together to make a shake instead! Awesome!! We went twice and was lucky to miss the lines but one quickly formed after we arrived. I could see having to wait often. Prices were reasonable I thought but wished we could get a smaller size and price but was told only one option for flavored soft serves other than basic flavors. Not sure why it matters if you can do it for some flavors why not all flavors. We spent about $15 our first visit it on 4 soft serve ice creams. There was a good amount for the price but it was way to much for us. None of my kids could finish theirs and I forced myself to finish mine but I would have really preferred to pay less and get all if us smaller amounts. I really hate being that wasteful but my kids were not even close to being able to eat all of it. I would certainly recommend and go back myself but really wish they would consider offering a smaller size for any soft serve flavor. My kids almost never get vanilla or chocolate which I was told were my options for a smaller size. My kids got cheesecake, cotton candy and black raspberry flavored soft serve and all were very good. There were a few tables to sit at but I imagine during busy times it fills up fast. It is only about a block to the beach though if you get it and want to head back to the beach or you can walk around the little shopping area it's located in although most all the shops won't allow the ice cream inside.