“Great vacation in New Smyrna Beach”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of condo building
Nature Walk in Complex
Condo Building
Sunset
Dolphins having FUN!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ADK1112
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great vacation in New Smyrna Beach”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our family of 5 had a great time in New Smyrna Beach. The location was perfect. The beaches were less crowded than those at Daytona but it's close enough to Daytona that we were easily able to go there for dinners or entertainment. The 3 bedroom condo was perfect for our family of 5..plenty of room! The central location of the unit within the complex was very convenient to either pool and the beach was just a short walk across the street. The gated property entrance and parking garages were nice as well. Diane, the owner, was very responsive and even checked in with us on occasion during our stay to make sure everything was going well. When the previous guest accidentally left with the parking pass and garage remote, before we even arrived, she had already made arrangements with the property office to have a back up remote for us until the actual remote was returned in the mail a day or so later. She contacted us on our day of arrival to let us know the plan. We would highly recommend New Smyrna Beach and this condo to others looking to plan an enjoyable and relaxing vacation!

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for the such a detailed and awesome review. We look forward to having you back for a visit in the future. You and your family were a pleasure to work and very considerate guests.
Appreciate it and Thank you!
grand_ill...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Short but sweet”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful while booking our condo. Sadly Hurricane Matthew came along and put a halt to our stay. We only stayed two nights before we had to leave. The condo is beautiful and well maintained. Diane was very graceful and reimbursed us a large portion of our money back. I was very pleased with the refund and I would highly recommend working with Diane and staying at this beautiful condo. We will be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 20, 2016
It was a pleasure to have you as a guest .As a result of Hurricane Matthew I am sorry you didn't t get to fully enjoy NSB and the condo but hopefully you'll return sometime in the near future. .
Mat11704
“A great escape!”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My recent stay at this beautiful and comfortable condo was simply amazing. Since it was my first time in NSB, Diane the perfect hostess made me feel right at home and so inviting. She went above and beyond in providing me places to visit, and restaurant recommendations. It is very tastefully decorated too, and I felt right at home. I also loved the value too, especially for being very close to the beach . I definitely will return next year.

Oct 11, 2016
Thank you for taking care of the condo during your stay . I hope to see you next year :-)
Ryan S
“Could not have asked for more. Great stay!”
Reviewed September 30, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great location and beautiful condo. Place was well-furnished and clean. I would definitely recommend this place. We will be coming back next time we are in NSB!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 3, 2016
Thank you for taking care during your stay . You are welcome back anytime.
TamaraPin...
“terrible place just smelly fridge, bathtub all dirty, full of dog hair,no daily service in room,and stolen downpayment.”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I stayed here for a week and it was worst. I looked at all the the rooms and the rooms were not that clean. The kitchen smelled due to the fridge smelling like fish, the master rooms bathroom had some dog hair and the bathtube was filthy with dog hair and can tell that it was not cleaned, some sheats and towels were stained. The day leaving they accussed me of staining the sheats, towels,not being cleaned,and for the kitchen. My downpayment was used to remodle the place. I planned that weekened for a year and it was the worst!!!!! Be carefull for who stays there because your downpayments will be used. Take pictures before and after!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oct 3, 2016
I am sorry you felt this way. When you arrived I check-in with you and you emailed saying the condo was beautiful, clean and organized. We do have a policy in place and a guest must must pay for damage to property. I sent you pictures and only charged for that damage and not the extra cleaning that was needed when you departed . Fortunately I have never had to do this in the past, you are a first.
papabear2...
North Carolina
“Great Condo and Association”
Reviewed February 8, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Well, on a scale of one to ten, we would rate this condo unit an 11. We spent the month of Jan. at this lovely condo inside of Oceanwalk, one of the nicest places to stay in NSB. The condo was beautifully decorated obviously doing all for the comfort of the guests. The colors were bright and cheery, the bed as comfortable as home and the view of the pond was a treat. This unit comes with a covered parking area which is rare in the NSB area. Sparkling pools, clubhouses, beautiful grounds, and many other amenities are at your disposal. Diane was a pleasure to work with, and made sure everything was perfect for us. We would recommend this unit in NSB to anyone who wants to relax, enjoy and be worry free.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Feb 9, 2016
Thank you for being wonderful guests and taking care during your stay. I look forward to having you visit again in the future.
926Lynett...
Camden, Ohio
“More than imagined”
Reviewed January 2, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family stayed here in December. It was much nicer than I imagined. The condo was very clean. Diane has it stocked very well with everything you would need. There is plenty of dishes, towels, air mattress, beach toys. We didn't ever go to eat as much as planned, just went to the store and bought stuff for dinner. Being able to walk to the beach was wonderful. Diane also checked on us and made sure everything was ok. This is the first time we have ever rented a condo and was a little scared how it would turn out. The process with her was very easy. We will be going back this summer.

Thanks Diane for sharing your condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 3, 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review. You are welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing