“Love the pools!”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Spa at Riverview has become a favorite yearly ritual for my sister and I when we have our end of summer family vacation in New Smyrna. We always make time for a relaxing hot stone massage -- timing it so that we can go and enjoy the two pools prior to (and sometimes after!) our massages. And the restaurant/bar at The Riverview overlooking the Intercoastal Waterway is a most convenient way to combine spa services and happy hour!

2  Thank Suzanne B

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Can you imagine a better seat in the house! For a pedicure I sit on this "throne" with an elevated view of the pool area. (Two pools - the one on the right all year long warm water plunges from a waterfall and you may stand under it receiving this water-massage on neck and shoulders.)
Back on my throne I have a hot wrap around my shoulders, a glass of wine at my elbow and my feet receive the royal treatment. Life doesn't get much better than that!

2  Thank Ulrike E
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my favorite spa by far. I have been to spas in lot of cities and I always ranked this number one. There are new owners and it is obvious they are not really involved in what is going on. It used to be that all the services were consistent and very good. Obviously, training was involved to have this high quality. Now you really do not know what to expect unless you get one of personnel that was there before the changeover.

2  Thank mimijudi
Reviewed June 27, 2013

There is literally not one single factor I could think of to scrutinize. I would like to take the time to compliment the staff. I, myself, am a spa/salon director and esthetician in New Jersey at a reputable establishment, so I know how much perfection and care goes into running and operating a spa. I just so happened to be with one of the top spa gurus of our phenomenal industry and she, too, was completely blown away by this luxurious and detailed spa AND hotel. Both portions of the Riverview, both hotel and spa, were so impeccable I could practically quit my profession and move into room 4. :-D Keep up the excellent work and keep us all smiling! Looking forward to planning my next, much needed trip to Florida and visit to the Riverview Spa and Hotel!
-Linda O

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Enjoy the luxurious Spa and unwind in the heated mineral pool and the extra heated therapeutic waterfall pool. The Spa has a wide array of treatments from massages, faciial, mani-pedis, etc.
You can have lunch delivered from The Grill next door. My daughter and I get the facials but you must book way in advance. The Riverview Hotel next door sometimes offers a spa treatment voucher with your stay.