“Oasis”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It's like a little oasis in the middle of a busy beach town. Each of the therapists are fantastic, and the pool areas are very tropical.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Sorry I really think this was just an average experience and very expensive for just average. Same thing at home costs me $30, here $50 plus a $5 charge for pink and white. Can you say rip off. Maybe the spa services are different, but if you want a great mani/pedi this isn't the wonderful experience you might anticipate. Website is cumbersome and does not include all services. This was OK don't know what koolaide the rest of you were drinking or maybe you have horrible salons at home.

2  Thank 2711skibum
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This spa is truely one of the best experiences that I've ever had. It's relaxing, quiet, and laid back. The only negative thing I have to say about the spa is that they've really raised the prices a good bit. It makes it hard to enjoy the spa more than once or twice a year.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Years ago I took my Mother here for a get away. Everything was grand. I rented a small cottage which they had on the grounds. They put champagne in the room, flowers, a note I wrote with all the spa treatments she was getting. We enjoyed the spa together and even when I was not having anything done they let me enjoy the pool. Wish I could afford to go every year!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We did a couples massage which was amazing, followed by lunch served by the pool and a glass of wine. Such a wonderful retreat.