“Cheap and gluten free choices”
Review of Taco Shack

Taco Shack
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Very cute outdoor taco shack. Many dishes can be altered for gluten free folks. My kids ordered the nachos and they were accommodating to our allergies and even the milk allergy for my one daughter along with our gluten intolerance. Food was very reasonable. Four dishes and drinks 25 bucks. You can't beat it for price, food quality, and the place itself. Great lunch place. Kids and adults will love it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food is awesome and very inexpensive. Service is very good, fast and extremely friendly. Very family oriented owners and know many customers by first name. A little small with limited seating but worth it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We nearly missed this little restaurant, lost in the rows of other buildings. It sits back off the road with a parking lot in front. There is an eating area on the south side of the kitchen. Stand in line to order your food, and they bring it out. Food is fairly cheap -- tacos for $1.75 or three for (I think) $5.00. Taco salad also $5.50. Had the taco salad with chicken. Came in a nice shell, but the salad wasn't that tasty. Guess I'll go back and try the tacos.

1  Thank shlmstr
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped and ordered out. We both got beef chimichangas and ordered chips ,salsa and guacamole . The portions were very good sized. We accidentally got cheese sauce instead of salsa but it was still good. The prices were very reasonable . If dining there it was a covered but outdoor seating. You order at window and then be seated. Not a lot of seating but a great lunch spot .

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent food and service every time. Family owned and operated so you place your order at the window, food is brought to you and you throw away your trash. Busy place, but you never feel rushed. My husband had today's Salmon special and enjoyed it very much. I had different meat in each Taco and each were good.