“Awesome!”
Review of Tiano's

Tiano's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef is from Naples, Italy and displays an imaginative and creative artistry that clearly makes Tiano's the best Italian restaurant I've ever eaten in. I lived in Chicago and Philadelphia and have spent time in Rome, Italy; therefore, this statement should not be taken lightly. His food is wonderful, fresh, and always pleasing.
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had a date night last night (we're 40) and initially not too impressed with the decor but the live music and food made up ten fold. Service was great but the food is amazing. The bread is the best bread I think I have ever had south of the mason Dixon line. Seriously, it's that good. The veal parm was excellent too. The live music was fun with the guitarist. He engaged the crowd very well.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Wow, is all I can say!! Tucked in the New Smyrna Golf Club is Tiano's, a great Italian restuarant. While not fancy the food makes up for the atmosphere. Service is friendly and attentive. Chicken Parm was the best I ever had, prices are reasonable and there is a view of the golf course.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We started our experience by waiting at the hostess station only to be told sit anywhere. So we wandered around to find a table without any assistance. Waiter finally appears and leans on our table remarking how hard a day he has had.

My wife and I order entree's only to receive what I would describe as the flavor of nursing home food. When we tell the waiter that we don't want dessert, he argues with us repeatedly that we need to see his dessert choices.

Did I mention that it has the atmosphere of a snack bar?

3  Thank NSB-Native-Son
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant through Yelp. Food was fantastic. Service was great. Only comment is that they have no kids menu and we gad two little ones in our party of 8.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

this was our second visit to Tiano's for dinner. We visit NSB each year. Tiano's was very good once again...we love this place. Service is always good, view of golf course is nice, and the food is very tasty. See you guys again next year!