“Bomb!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Bomb!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I only use the word bomb when I absolutely love something!!!!
Panheads has the best pizza in New Smyrna Beach hands down! I could eat this pizza everyday. My favorite dishes are the White Wedding Pizza and the Spinach Salad. The pizza recooks great if you stick it in the oven for a little bit. Also, as a healthy eater, I am very picky. I go here especially because the pizza is made with fresh ingredients and made to order.

• Visited August 2014

Manchester NJ
“Simple Man”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I enjoyed the Simple Man pizza at Panheads. It is a regular cheese pizza topped with fresh cubes of mozzrella cheese and fresh basil. The smell of the basil makes your mouth water.

• Visited April 2014
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“THREE TIMES HERE...ONLY ONE WAS OK”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

It is sad since this is supposed to be a nice family run business. That's the clue if the family know you as a regular your in but not so much if they don't. On visit was good little above 3 stars. But consistency is a problem. Last two times I asked for the pizza crispy and got nothing near that. I have to say also - not just us - but a number of wait staff is just not polite. They are in fact really arrogant. I guess there spot on the tripadvisor list has gone to their head. Most of America love pizza to the point they will call limp dough great. This place can fix really good stuff....it only happened once though in times we were there. Don't take children the staff will give them a not so nice look.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank flabeachy
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Good but kids didn't eat leftovers”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Pizza and salads were fresh and good. Not quite what we expected based on reviews. Very trendy and I am sure all the local young folks write reviews. As I said good but we expected to be blown away. Usually left over pizza is breakfast for kids but they didn't eat it the next day. Again good and give it a try

Athens, Georgia, United States
“Great Pizza!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Great staff, fun atmosphere, amazing pizza.
The crust is the softest, crispiest, flavorful crust I have ever tastes. We got a large half-and-half to split between the 4 of us and were very satisfied. The sauce comes a little thick, which I like but my wife does not, so beware of that. Definitely going back next time!