“Great Pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Panhead's pizza is amazing and has now become a family tradition to eat there. Shannon was an amazing waitress and went the extra mile to accommodate allergies.
(The free bird pizza is my favorite)

Also, the crust is wonderfully fluffy.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Please take the time to find this hidden gem. Great pizza with fresh ingredences. Try the Kick start my heart you'll love it.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We liked the pizza so much we ate here twice on our vacation. Limited but interesting seating inside and outside. For our first visit we dined inside, wish I could remember our waitresses name but it was late and we had travelled all day but she had short black hair and was very nice. Since it was our first visit and we had 3 adults and 3 children she recommended Pizza Flight where you can sample 4 specialty pizzas for 22.99. This worked out perfectly for us. We ordered Flirting with disaster, Kick start my heart, and the other 2 lines pepperoni for the kids. All delicious! We also tried 2 appetizers the Buffalo BBQ meatballs and wings both excellent as well. We ended the meal by sharing the chocolate chip cookie desert, kids loved it!
For our second visit we dined outside and utilized the pizza flight again and tried Freebird and Paradise City loved both would have liked more pineapple on the Paradise City. Shannon was our waitress, very sweet and helpful.
Loved the music they played here, just right and not too loud. Felt right at home!
Plenty of parking across the street.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Efficient service, though it gets a little noisy and crowded, but the unusual pizzas are always delicious.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by Will Miller, an esteemed architect who just so happens to be my uncle. We arrived rather near closing time unfortunately for the employees. However, they were still extremely helpful and well mannered. Our request to turn to the Western Conference Finals was obliged without hesitation. So the staff gets an A+ rating. As far as the food goes… another A+ rating. This was probably some of the best pizza I had ever eaten. Flirtin' with disaster was the pie I ordered. And while it was topped with some things I hadn't ever thought of adorning a pizza with, the taste immediately washed away any lingering doubts and solidified itself as one of the "must go" eateries in New Smyrna.