“Great Pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Pizza come in a sheet pan.....delicious sauce, crust is crunchy and the sausage has a little bite to it. I would definitely recommend this place and can't wait to go back. The ladies next to us had these wonderful looking salads also.......on my next trip for sure!!!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We looked at the reviews and decided to try it
We ordered a spinach salad, which was "ok"
BUT the Pizza was by FAR the WORST pizza we have ever "eaten"
we ordered Pepperoni and Green Pepper
Not one taste of cheese...crust was like cardboard taste
and.....even the pepperoni had NO flavor...
we each ate two pieces...as we were starving...and didnt want to throw it out.........saved it in fridge and TRIED to eat a piece today
OMG, horrific.........threw it away!!

panheadspizzeria, Owner at Panheads Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

First I do want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do take it very serious as a small family business we work very hard to make sure every customer leaves our establishment happy. We were out of the shop the night you visited due to an unforeseen issue so we did leave it in the hands of our panheads team trusting them to maintain the quality and consistency that we work hard to maintain. I apologize if no one came to you to make sure you were happy with your meal because that is something we put in place since day one. We understand getting a 1 star if we were not able to make it right the night you were in or if you had the worst rudest server and your food came out all wrong and prepared with no love. A 1 star in the restaurant business is telling us that you think that we are doing a very terrible job and that we should not be in business. I will talk to my kitchen staff on why the consistency of you pizza was not up to our standards. I will also talk to my front manager on why a table went without being asked if they enjoyed their pizza.
As far as the spinach salad I really do not know how to address that. We do make everything in house from scratch. Everything leaves the kitchen looking the same exact way every time. We have had nothing but compliments on our fresh salads. Not only do we put in a lot of time but we also put in a lot of passion when preparing our dishes. Everything in your salad was a fresh as can be. I wish there was something more I could address to have you reconsider your ranking of a one. If your service was bad or if your food was wrong all together but from what you said its just that you did not care for the taste of our pizza and from your description it seems that your pizza was overdone which is unacceptable. We know we can not satisfy everyones taste but we at least want you to leave our establishment knowing you were treated well and that you are important to us as a guests. I hope you visit us one more time and hope that your experience is worth it to at least reconsider the one star. That ranking hurts a small family business especially when we work so hard to consider our customers and their needs. In the future if you ever dine out and are not happy with your food please let the manager/owner know because like us we do want to know and we do want to make it right so that you do not have to go home upset and leave a one star.
Thanks again and if you do visit us again please ask for an Owner and We will make sure you have the panheads experience that we strive very hard to maintain. If its the pizza you don't like we have so many other items that we prepare fresh daily come on back and give something else another try!
Have a blessed day!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

While traveling through New Smyrna Beach, we checked Trip Advisor and decided since it was rated #1 that we must try it. Very glad we did! Split a Greek salad and personal size White Wedding pizza (spinach, tomato, garlic, artichoke, feta) which was so delicious. Great food and service with also good value for lunch. Definitely would go back again when in town!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is hands down the best pizza in New Smyrna Beach!!! The dough is hand made, not machine made, and absolutely delicious! They offer a variety of very different pizzas and are made with the freshest ingredients! The staff is so friendly and accommodating!!! Next time you are hungry for delicious pizza, cold beer or a great glass of wine, be sure to give Panheads a try, you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Friends and I ate there this past Thursday, the pizza is incredible and the staff was very friendly. Panheads is a great place to grab a pie and some beers.