“Quiet Beautiful Peaceful” 5 of 5 bubbles

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Quiet Beautiful Peaceful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We spend a lot of time in the National Seashore beaches. Miles and miles of beach with no commercial development. We just went on pontoon boat ride of Mosquito Lagoon. Great Great Great. Jake the captain very knowledgeable SNF informative. Joyce, the first mate, very very good. You can sign up at Visitor Center.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Dodie B

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
137 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Great escape from the rat race and the truth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

National seashore, $5.00 entry to keep it up and repair after storms and Noreasters Yes it is a natural beach in every sence of the word. Years ago I saw wales migrate in the late fall, rare but possible. No huge hotels or other normal beach scene view blockers. I have seen post on taking children, it depends on how they are raised in the home. Young children adapt to this quickly and enjoy it more that uptight adults. Keep them near the over passes or steps, do not venture to non populated areas. If the rangers catch adults doing sexual things they will be cited or arested. They they get labeled as sexual preditors, Putting sun block on your partner is not a crime. These are the real facts. Just enjoy the natural surroundings.

Visited April 2012
7 Thank Jim A
Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was my first visit to a clothing optional beach. Altho I had tried to visit one on Cape Cod Ma. The walk to that area was overwhelming never made it!
This being my first time I was a little nervious,as it turned out no need. I parked and walked onto the beach 50 yards south I encountered my first naked person. I set up 50 feet further down and took off my shorts. And walked some of the most beautiful beach In the country. I encountered many people on my mile walk,all with a nod. The water at this time of year was in the 80s. And was very user friendly. This was one of my best beach experiences of my life. There was quite a few couples but I saw more single men than women. It was nice that all I encountered were comfortable within their own skin ;-) Anybody thinking about nude sunbathing and are hesitant JUST DO IT this beach is GREAT

Visited September 2012
15 Thank Brent B
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Back to nature”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great quiet beach where you can get away from all the people, blaring radios and cigarettes. If you are descreet, you can get back to nature in more ways than one.

Visited September 2012
7 Thank Glen32169
Charlotte, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

You have to pay ($5/car) to get into the National Seashore Park, but you will find absolutely beautiful beaches, with very few people. We almost always feels like it's our own personal beach.

Visited August 2012