“Love This Place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Smyrna Beach
Coconut Palms Beach Resort 1
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Coconut Palms Resort 1 has just completed several renovations. I always loved coming here and never felt it needed any improvements. Now that they are almost completed , I can only say WOW.
Is it the beach? Is it the rooms? Is it the friendly guests? Is it the wonderful staff? or Is it simply because my husband and I enjoy OUR time away from snow? Yes to all the above. Hate to leave and can't wait to go back.
The resort is a 6 minute walk to Historic Flagler Avenue( google it), awesome other dining establishments nearby and a grocery store. We also like to barbecues at the Resort.
Biking and walking on the beach are a must. Borrow bocci ball and various other games to play at the beach. Cards, bingo and books are available onsite.
What more can I say? Thanks to an amazing staff, I enjoy this little piece of heaven every year.

Room Tip: 2nd, third and 4th floor rooms. Every room overlooks the beach. Go to Coconut Palms Beach Resort 1...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mitchell S

Reviewed March 23, 2014

A very friendly hotel in a very friendly little seaside village....a short walk to the town that is buzzing with lively bars and live music bands.
The apartment we had was spotlessly clean and the bathrooms were luxurious and modern
The pool deck and sun terrace is very private and backs onto a clean sandy beach although I recommend you keep an eye out for the purple flags flown by the beach patrol

I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a relaxing stay in a friendly seaside village

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Richard H
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed last August after an awful,week at Westgste Lakes in Orlando. We took over 2 units on the ground floor and both families had an amazing time. Very homely, nothing too much trouble, even fixing all the way from here in the UK an amazing birthday surprise party for our 11yr old granddaughter Rhiannon . Room decorated,huge birthday cake, the works. It made her holiday. Rooms beautifully clean, great facilities, a nice library, loads of games, use of chairs for the beach, body boards, the lot, Amazing staff, great facilities, we loved it! The Talbot family from England.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have been enjoying our condo for 11 years and have added 2 additional weeks because our 4 children and families love to vacation with us (who would have thought) and we love to have them join us. This year I booked all three weeks for the same week so the whole family can come together and next year we are planning to book the weeks consecutive to enjoy more time at our home away from home. The staff is very helpful and friendly plus the building, ground and condos are being upgraded yearly. We can't wait for our June vacation. Love this place!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bud B
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have spent many summers at this resort. My family and friends find the staff to be very helpful with many helping beyond our expectations. We will continue utilizing the Coconut Palms as a home away from home. The property is always clean, with new items added each year.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dave S
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Have been coming for years. Always find it enjoyable. Also not too far from Disneyworld. A very friendly and calm area of Florida. There are many activities to do including parasailing, which the kids love.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank funinthesuninflorida
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have enjoyed every stay my family and I have vacationed at CP I;. I just love the staff and the resort...It has a great location directly on the Beach and close to Rx, food shopping and restaurants... my advise----go ahead and book it, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: ask for oceanfront, north side
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Islander Beach Resort
Islander Beach Resort
#6 of 14 in New Smyrna Beach
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Ho...
#2 of 14 in New Smyrna Beach

Been to Coconut Palms Beach Resort 1? Share your experiences!