“Always great”
Review of SoNapa Grille

SoNapa Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
SoNapa Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: SoNapa Grille serves a Northern California chef inspired cuisine that is complemented by a wine list specializing in wines from Sonoma county and Napa Valley. SoNapa Grille offers locally sourced and sustainable seafood, hand cut steaks and farm fresh salads. In addition to offering great wines, SoNapa also has a full bar with happy hour everyday from 5pm-7pm.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love this place! How nice to have a restaurant with such a unique menu for this area. The appetizers, wine, entrees -- all good. Service has always been very attentive too. I've been there several times over the past year and can't wait to go back again.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

Thanks so much for the great review; we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The food, service, and atmosphere was average at best. There were several local realtor/business people hanging around the bar. For food, go elsewhere

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2015

I'd like to invite you back to try SoNapa again. We are excited about our new Chef Eric. His selections have received positive feedback. I regret that your visit a few years back wasn't positive...I hope you come in again and give us another try. Appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

really really good and not that expensive. Can be casual or you can dress up.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

Thanks so much for the feedback; I will share this with my team. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Have been coming to New Smyrna Beach for years and this was our first visit to SoNapa. I am happy to say it was great! I had the Grouper special with Cream corn and Pesto Rissoto. My wife had the Short Rib and Spinch. We shared the Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert. Everything we had was outstanding! I'm not big on desserts, but the PineApple Upsidedown cake wes the best dessert I have ever had. SoNapa is a nice addtion to our other New Smyrna favorites.

1  Thank GardonZ
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback – hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The food was excellent and a nice variety to choose from. There is something for everyone. I particularly like a few items that you don't find on every other menu in Town. I had the short ribs which were cooked to perfection and very flavorful. My husband tried the chicken ravioli, also full if flavor. The warm pineapple upside down cake was yummy. We each had a before dinner cocktail, our own entree, shared a bottle of wine, two coffees and two deserts for under $100.00. We will deffinately go back. We are new Smyrna Beach locals and this will be one of our regular spots in the future as well as a place we will bring guest. Not much better in NSB.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, thanks for the great feedback – I will share this with my team! Hope to see you back again soon.