“Seems more after work meeting place”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of SoNapa Grille

SoNapa Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
SoNapa Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Wine Bar, American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: SoNapa Grille serves a Northern California chef inspired cuisine that is complemented by a wine list specializing in wines from Sonoma county and Napa Valley. SoNapa Grille offers locally sourced and sustainable seafood, hand cut steaks and farm fresh salads. In addition to offering great wines, SoNapa also has a full bar with happy hour everyday from 5pm-7pm.
N.Central, FL
“Seems more after work meeting place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The food, service, and atmosphere was average at best. There were several local realtor/business people hanging around the bar. For food, go elsewhere

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
I'd like to invite you back to try SoNapa again. We are excited about our new Chef Eric. His selections have received positive feedback. I regret that your visit a few years back wasn't positive...I hope you come in again and give us another try. Appreciate your feedback!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

really really good and not that expensive. Can be casual or you can dress up.

Visited June 2012
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the feedback; I will share this with my team. Hope to see you back again soon!
Stanfield, North Carolina
“New Favorite New Smyrna Beach Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Have been coming to New Smyrna Beach for years and this was our first visit to SoNapa. I am happy to say it was great! I had the Grouper special with Cream corn and Pesto Rissoto. My wife had the Short Rib and Spinch. We shared the Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert. Everything we had was outstanding! I'm not big on desserts, but the PineApple Upsidedown cake wes the best dessert I have ever had. SoNapa is a nice addtion to our other New Smyrna favorites.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank GardonZ
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback – hope to see you again soon!
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

The food was excellent and a nice variety to choose from. There is something for everyone. I particularly like a few items that you don't find on every other menu in Town. I had the short ribs which were cooked to perfection and very flavorful. My husband tried the chicken ravioli, also full if flavor. The warm pineapple upside down cake was yummy. We each had a before dinner cocktail, our own entree, shared a bottle of wine, two coffees and two deserts for under $100.00. We will deffinately go back. We are new Smyrna Beach locals and this will be one of our regular spots in the future as well as a place we will bring guest. Not much better in NSB.

• Visited June 2012
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, thanks for the great feedback – I will share this with my team! Hope to see you back again soon.
St. Augustine, FL
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food here was really good. Our server was very attentive and we had a great time. We will definately come here again on our next trip.

Visited May 2012
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the great review; we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you back again real soon!