“Nice addition to NSB”
Review of SoNapa Grille

SoNapa Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
SoNapa Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: SoNapa Grille serves a Northern California chef inspired cuisine that is complemented by a wine list specializing in wines from Sonoma county and Napa Valley. SoNapa Grille offers locally sourced and sustainable seafood, hand cut steaks and farm fresh salads. In addition to offering great wines, SoNapa also has a full bar with happy hour everyday from 5pm-7pm.
Orlando, Florida
“Nice addition to NSB”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

SoNapa moved to a larger location in the past year and we have made several visits to the new location. It has a great atmosphere and prices are very reasonable. The menu is not large but, we have tried several dishes and have been pleased with all. The "pick two" combo of soup/salad/flatbread is a nice light dinner at a great price. Full service bar with happy hour and reasonable drink prices. We will continue to visit SoNapa on a regular basis!

• Visited November 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, May 1, 2015
Thank you for your review. Hope you come back and dine with us again soon.

Eustis, Florida
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I went to SoNapa with a group of 7, it was a great experience. All of us enjoyed our meals and drinks, no complaints from anyone. The atmosphere is great. I am so excited that one will be opening closer to my home. I can't wait!

• Visited October 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, thanks for the great feedback – I will share this with my team! Hope to see you back again soon.
Adam
New Jersey
“What's the shouting about?”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Chile Sea Bass-skimpy on condiments (olive tapanade)
boring menu

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank Jeff'swife
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the great review; we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you back again real soon!
Adam
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Nice wines, good food, not enough menu choices”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a nice restaurant, however it is more like a sports bars with huge tv's. The service was very attentive and pleasant. The restaurant is very spacious and comfortable but in my opinion the TV's ruin the ambiance.
the food is good and presented nicely. we would have like a few more menu choices. Overall we did like it and would visit again.

Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, May 1, 2015
Thank you for your review and your feedback. Since your review we have completely changed our menu and added new items to the list. I hope you will dine with us again soon - would love to hear your feedback on our new items.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Nice restaurant if you like wine.”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Was not overly impressed with the menu and found some items a little expensive. I had a flatbread that was very good though and had a NAPA microbrew since I am not a wine drinker. My friends that I was with drank wine and had questions about certain ones. The server advised us that she had just turned 21 and didn't know that much about wines. I found this odd considering this was a restaurant based around wines. The server also made a big deal about carding all of us. We are all 30-32 year old females that were dressed in business attire because we met after work - I know she was doing her job but she kinda over did it. Restaurant was nice, however we sat up stairs and all of us were very warm. Personally I would not go back by myself.

• Visited September 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
I know it's been awhile since your last review...I wanted to invite you back. The response you received was not up to our standards. You experience should be 5 star every time. I invite you back and hope to see you.