“Nice restaurant if you like wine.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of SoNapa Grille

SoNapa Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
SoNapa Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Wine Bar, American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: SoNapa Grille serves a Northern California chef inspired cuisine that is complemented by a wine list specializing in wines from Sonoma county and Napa Valley. SoNapa Grille offers locally sourced and sustainable seafood, hand cut steaks and farm fresh salads. In addition to offering great wines, SoNapa also has a full bar with happy hour everyday from 5pm-7pm.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Nice restaurant if you like wine.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

Was not overly impressed with the menu and found some items a little expensive. I had a flatbread that was very good though and had a NAPA microbrew since I am not a wine drinker. My friends that I was with drank wine and had questions about certain ones. The server advised us that she had just turned 21 and didn't know that much about wines. I found this odd considering this was a restaurant based around wines. The server also made a big deal about carding all of us. We are all 30-32 year old females that were dressed in business attire because we met after work - I know she was doing her job but she kinda over did it. Restaurant was nice, however we sat up stairs and all of us were very warm. Personally I would not go back by myself.

• Visited September 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
I know it's been awhile since your last review...I wanted to invite you back. The response you received was not up to our standards. You experience should be 5 star every time. I invite you back and hope to see you.

Mid Michigan
“A very pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I am very pleased to see that NSB has such an upscale restaurant to add to it's list of eateries.

A modern California style restaurant. Nice clean lines and food to die for! We visited with 4 teenagers and we all enjoyed our entries. Everything had just a little updated twist to it but in a way that even the teens loved what they ordered.

This is definitely a pricey place when considering a family but we felt it was worth the experience for an enjoyable meal that excited us, filled us up and with exemplary service. We felt at ease the entire time - the wait staff were there when we wanted them to be and very helpful with making menu choices.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank schlacker
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the feedback; I will share this with my team. Hope to see you back again soon!
Adam
Geneva, New York
“Great wine, service and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. From the manager, Eddie, to bartender, Cassie, and waiter, Alexander - they are all phenomenal! A friend and I were there for one week...we planned to try it out one night, but ended up visiting three to four times that week. The food, wine and ambiance was perfect!

• Visited August 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, May 1, 2015
Thank you for your review. I will share this with Eddie! Come back and dine with us again when you are visiting New Smyrna Beach - would love to hear what you think about our new menu!
Orlando, Florida
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

As the previous reviewer said. High end restaurant at reasonable prices. Would highly recommend to anyone. Not the greatest place for kids but we adults loved it.

• Visited July 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, May 1, 2015
Thank you for your review and your feedback. Since your review we have completely changed our menu so I encourage you to come back and tell us what you think!
Longwood, Florida
“Wonderful Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

Finally, New Smyrna has a high-end restaurant with reasonable prices. The menu provides something for everyone . No stuffy atmosphere or attitude here. From steaks, to fish to flatbread, my party was pleased with everything! Very friendly staff and owner. This is a winner and I intend to patronize it as often as I can get up there.

• Visited July 2011
Adam B, Owner at SoNapa Grille, responded to this review, July 2, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate your feedback – hope to see you again soon!
Adam