“Poor service”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Edgewater, Florida
“Poor service”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We decided to give this restaurant a try after it moved to the new location. We had a party of 6 (4 adults 2 kids). We were seated way in the back corner which seemed ok because it was less noisy and we could talk easier but we were also concerned that we would be forgotten. Our concerns were right! We sat there for approximately 20 min until we were finally acknowledged and gave our drink order.The waitress brought our kids soda's quickly but we were waiting for our beers and wine for quite some time. Finally the waitress came back to take our food order( still no beer or wine). We said "we would like to have our drinks please" she then says " oh I'm sorry,I forgot all about them, I was helping someone else". We had excuses the whole time from our waitress for the bad service we received. I'm not going to list every detail but the service was bad during the entire time. 2 people in our party ordered MILD wings and the wings they received were so spicy hot they couldn't eat them. A sandwich and a burger were also ordered which were good. I realize they are in a much bigger building than the old location and they are adjusting but that's no excuse for terrible service and excuses from staff instead of apologies. Management needs to take control of the customer service issues and obvious lack of experience before they end up like every other restaurant that has been in this location. CLOSED!!

1 Thank rindog32141

ponce inlet florida
“Try the wings”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

About a week ago, I was here at lunchtime with a friend. I had beer in a bottle which was fine. however, my friend ordered a rum drink which was terrible. it didn't even look good! he also ordered fish dip and a quesadilla. both were awful. the fish dip hardly tasted of fish and the quesadilla was dripping with grease. it was disgusting. neither of us could eat it. the server never mentioned it, he just picked up the uneaten plates of food and dropped off the bill for $38.00. I guess we should have ordered wings instead. if it's a wing place, why are they serving fish dip and Mexican food?

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“New location now even better”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We used to go to the old Lost Lagoon and really liked the local flavor. Only problem was that it was,extremely small and too loud to converse. Now they have move to a much much larger location and it is awesome. So much room inside and out. However, we were afraid that it would lose the small friendly atmosphere...wrong. We have eaten here three times since the move and each time we are greeted with loud shouts of hey! When entering, just like before, and not just us but anyone entering. Owners Matt and Brandy walk around and talk to everyone making them feel like old friends? Food is even better than before and drinks are very reasonable(some of the cheapest and coldest draft in town). This location has had many other restaurants trying to make it but I really think this one will be around for very long time. I strongly suggest giving it a try.

1 Thank Ranman2013
Daytona Beach
“Even Better In Their New Location!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

They recently moved to a much larger location near NSB Airport (formerly McCharacter's). Burgers and wings are still excellent, and good crowd watching NFL Ticket on Sundays. Nice outdoor deck, too. Mel and Patty are the best servers! Can't wait to return!

1 Thank Frankiehead
Port Orange, Florida
“Best burgers in town!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have to agree with the other reviews. Went to their new location at the New Smyrna Beach airport on Friday night. The place was very crowded. 25min. Wait. No problem. We just ordered a $6.50 pitcher of beer at the bar and took it out to the back deck while we waited. Wait staff is very friendly and attentive. I had a delicious patty melt just the way I like it. The rest of the table had their wings and salad. This is a really fun place. Lots of tv's and plenty of room for large groups. For the best burger in town, you have to try this place. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013