“More fabulous burgers...second time back”

Lost Lagoon Wings & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Titusville, Florida
“More fabulous burgers...second time back”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has absolutely fabulous burgers that are huge! They can put just about anything you want on them too. My wife loved the "Bula Burger", a speciality that has lettuce, fresh pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and swiss cheese. I had their mushroom swiss burger again because I love mushrooms. They come with seasoned fries or sweet potato fries which are both wonderful. They were both grilled medium well and were perfect.

• Visited April 2013

“Just for friends, and, friends to be!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've come to New Smyrna for five years now during bike week. Every year I make it a point to come in and enjoy the food, beer and friends. Matt the owner and chef, makes burgers to die for. I just can't get any further into the menu. It's that good! Try it and you'll be hooked from Hey!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Best burgers”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a simple biker friendly bar that serves beers and stuff. The TV's are tuned to sports. I go there when I am hungry for a good handcrafted burger with delicious sweet-potato fries that are fried in good oil and simply delicious. Sit outside on their midtown beach and watch the world go by.

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went here based on reviews on this site and we weren't disappointed. Again - don't let the outside fool you. Our waitress was awesome and service was fast. My husband, who is a wing addict, said the wings were some of the best he had eaten in a long time. I liked crispier wings so I really enjoyed them as well. My only complaint is that I don't live closer to this place.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place ever!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We live in Ga and always visit the Lagoon when we come always 5 stars service atmosphere and the food even better!! Thanks Matt n Brandi and all the Goonies great time always! Ps best chicken wings anywhere!!

1 Thank Mimakelley