“Great specials”

Off the Hook Raw Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An upscale-casual beachside restaurant, featuring fresh local seafood! Full bar featuring signature cocktails and televised sporting events.
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Owner (I think) recommended the ceviche appetizer special. Great call! I was skeptical of a seafood place in a strip mall, but this place is legit. As a Baltimore native, I declare this place authentic seafood. A must for anyone visiting New Smyrna.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The crawfish and oysters were fabulous! Our server Katie was great! The restaurant is located in a strip mall that houses several other restaurants....so glad we picked this one! We will return next time we are in New Smyrna!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Maryanne waited on us and her knowledge of the food was complete. She did not have to go and ask someone eles for the answears to our question. In over a year (at other restaurants) she has been the first person that knew the menu and how to serve a table. Very refreashing. And food was Great but with out the service the food would not have been so enjoyable. This place is on my (go back to) list.

1  Thank rsstopa
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We were brought here by our relatives who are down here for a few months and had already eaten here. The oysters were wonderful and really got me ready for my main course. Being "foreign" I did need to have a couple of items explained to me. Our server, Ciara, was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The entire party thoroughly enjoyed the meal and it didn't break the bank. I hope we'll be going back before it's time to go home!

1  Thank ChrisGG1950
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had lunch on the deck here in mid January. The food and service were great despite the cooler weather that Florida had experienced this year. The prices were very reasonable.