“Good seafood.”

Off the Hook Raw Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An upscale-casual beachside restaurant, featuring fresh local seafood! Full bar featuring signature cocktails and televised sporting events.
Rome, Georgia
“Good seafood.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is the 2nd year my family has eaten at Off the Hook Raw Bar and Grill. There is always a good crowd and the food is good. Everyone enjoyed their meal, especially the fried shrimp.

Visited July 2013

“Watch out for the Grouper Special!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Although our group had a nice experience and the food and service were good, we were caught completely off guard when the price for the grouper special was $30! Now I will be the first to admit that it was my mistake for not asking the price up front, but this price was so much more than any other dinner on the menu that it seems our wattress could have at least made us aware of the price when she took our orders. Will probably go back to this restaurant, but not for a while.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Food is still Great...Staff is So So”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have reviewed Off the Hook before, and I gave them a really nice review. The food quality is still there, and I would put their prepared seafood against any on the island, but something has happened to the service. I am not sure if they have lost a few key people but the wait staff, although friendly were pretty useless. You have this great product get some people to be attentive to the customers, refill their water, make sure the order is correct, don't make them find you for the check all while the place is not that busy. I still give them high marks because the food is fantastic but please fix the staff issues, I do not want to see you out of business.

2 Thank ScottH040
Tennessee
“great food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place is a bar and restaurant that has excellent seafood. They have several things to choose from, and serve local seafood as well as other items. I had the Grouper Reuben, and it was awesome. Everyone in our party had some different type of seafood and we all were pleased. Food was a little slow getting out, but later found out that all breaded seafood is prepared for each order, so understanding that the prep is done fresh with each order explained alot. So, if you are not in a big hurry and want some excellent seafood or a beverage, this is a great place

1 Thank Chillingandgrilling
Swansea, Illinois
“Pleasantly surprised...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was very busy when we arrived so they seated us at the bar. I was concerned about this as a few previous reviewers seemed to have problems at the bar. Our experience was quite nice, and the service, food, and drinks all were good. I rolled the dice on shrimp tacos and onion rings and they were great. The price was right as well and we have added it to our list of places to eat when in New Smyrna Beach.