“Fun, Old Time Soda fountain”

Little Drug Co Fountain and Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: (386) 428-9041
Description: (386) 428-9041
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We visited the Little Drug Co. Fountain and Restaurant for lunch. I had the mushroom swiss burger and my wife had the rueben sandwich. I also ordered a chocolate shake. Everything was good, just as you would expect from a drug store soda fountain. The food was good and service was good. It's nice to see places like this preserved.

2  Thank Les_PlanoTexas

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good burger but Great Milk shake, the tables can fill fast but counter top service is just as good if not better. My co-worker had a Peanut Butter Milkshake it seemed to be too much, too rich she had it two day, I'll stick with the Chocolate of course I finished it before I left the drugstore.

2  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Want a delicious cheeseburger with crunchy onion rings or crisp fries, washed down with a hand mixed milkshake? Then this is the place! It is like stepping back in time. I love this place because of that. Bar stools along counters with booths tucked in between. Good, friendly, hard working wait staff serve you hot baskets of deliciousness. I always order the same thing...cheeseburger with the works, sometimes onion rings - sometimes fries with a chocolate milkshake. It's good every single time I order it. And I've been there too many times to mention. A must for visitors. Really. Especially kids. The kid meals are gracious and yummy and served in paper old fashioned cars....nothing like hot, delicious chicken strips in a classic Chevy. Be prepared to wait for a place to sit at lunch though. It's worth the wait.

2  Thank nsblover
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have visited this lunch counter twice now and the food is excellent. The menu is pretty basic--burgers, BLT's, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fries, salads, soups, sandwiches, and ice cream. They have the red spinning stools, a few booths, Coke napkin holders, and it is just a fun place. Lots of people come for lunch! This day I had a tuna melt and hot fudge sundae, and DD had a burger and root beer float. All good! Service is friendly. Prices very fair. Bathrooms OK. Parking on street or back lot.

Very highly recommend!

2  Thank tymetraveler222
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been going to New Smyrna Beach for 3 years now in the winter. We have checked out the popular places on 44 and Flagler, but were looking for places the locals hang out. I had read reviews, so we decided to try it out. They run coupons in the local "Keys to our city" available at the visitors bureau and also several shops downtown. It was a fun experience sitting next to people on fountain bar stools, and visiting. The waitress was very friendly and prompt. I had a fish sandwich which was very good, my husband had a corned beef sandwich which he said was very good as well. The ice cream sundae's looked fabulous. A cute fun place for lunch, we will go again.

2  Thank Tsharmony