“THE BEST antipasto ever”
Review of That's Amore

That's Amore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

great service, great food, great company. we had a party of 5 at short notice on a busy weekend. We were seated & served drinks within 10 minutes. No fuss, just well looked after. House wine is divine. Best selection on an antipasto tray I've ever seen; especially the salmon carpaccio. Can't wait to return.

1  Thank sharon862

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I went to this highly rated Trip Advisor restaurant, but were hugely disappointed. We started with Prosciutto Mozzarella Salad, which was large and delicious and could have been shared. It was priced at $8.95 on the menu. My husband had Chicken Saltimbocca, which was not too salty and quite tasty. I ordered the Chicken Francese, just to try a different dish. The Chicken Francese had no flavoring, although it was a large portion. It tasted as though no seasoning had been added. I was disappointed. When our bill arrived, I pointed out that I thought that we were incorrectly charged more for the salads, although I didn't ask the waiter about that. We paid the bill and requested a copy of the menu as we left. When I arrived home, I found that we were charged $9.95 for the salads, not $8.95 as the menu had listed. I called the restaurant to question why we were over charged and was told that the menus must have been misprinted and that $9.95 was the correct price. The phone was noisy as I spoke to the person from the restaurant, as was the restaurant during meal time. I was offered a free tiramisu if I returned to the restaurant, but I do not feel that incorrect prices in a menu can be justified. For this reason alone, we would not return.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you like loud and lively italian dining, this is the place for you. The food is great and the atmosphere is happy and boisterous. The staff is uber friendly, but service is rather slow because it's always packed. Wide open front doors bring the inside out and vise versa. Right off Flagler Ave.

1  Thank Floridian32084
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I recently dined at this restaurant with another couple. The dining areas are open to the outside and reminded me of Italy. There is a limited outdoor area in the front, I’m not sure if there was more at the back. The food was very good. It reminded me of some we had while we were in Italy. My wife had chicken masala, it had a dark sauce with a lot of garlic, she was very happy with it. I had a pasta Bolognese that was lightly spiced but very good. The other couple also enjoyed their meal. This is a small restaurant that gets very busy. We arrived around 4:45 and were seated immediately. By 5:30 people were waiting to be seated. I would recommend reservation for after 5:00 dining.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went to that's amore with girlfriends and had calzone with the Brie and mushroom soup. Loved the soup and calzone had a really nice crust that was perfectly crisp and tasty. Cheese was really good quality also. That's the good news, the only bad news was our waitress hopefully she was having a bad day and isn't like that all the time. Kinda felt like your bothering her and she even rolled her eyes a us because we had switched seats prior to food coming out. Owner was very friendly and did check on us numerous times. Really liked the atmosphere it feels very homey and quaint. Will try again!

1  Thank Chriswilltravel