“Can't beat the view!”
Review of Dolphin View Seafood - CLOSED

Dolphin View Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is good, but it is the view and location that keep us coming back... Can't beat the late afternoon on the deck... Just try to avoid the nights when there's a river cruise... Too crowded!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The restaurant is worth the effort to find. A little off the travelled path but not by much.
You place your order before you are seated and they deliver the food fast and you have several
areas to sit.
We chose to sit on the benches facing the water. The place is well named, several dolphins
swam back and forth in front of us as we dined. The place is very relaxing and would remind you
of the atmosphere found in Key West.
The food was very good and there was plenty of it.
We have eaten there on several occasions and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank cgervai
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Dolphin View is the definition of Florida! First of all, you can't find fresher seafood anywhere like their seafood! I have ordered just about everything on the menu and it has all been so fresh and perfectly cooked. Don't be shy about trying the flounder reuben like I was. I finally ordered it and now it's one of my favorite things on the menu. My other favorite item is the salad with grilled shrimp. The greens are very crisp and the shrimp are tender and perfectly seasoned. If you prefer, you can order them fried, coconut, or blackened.
And what could be better then eating your meal while watching the dolphin playing in the river just at the tips of your toes? We have also seen manatee, jellyfish, and many different fish while eating our meal. I love Dolphin View! My hubby and I dine there at least 4 times a month, but I really need to eat there more then that so I can satisfy my Dolphin View fix!

2  Thank Lea Ann B
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Unfortunately, it was cold when we went. There is indoor seating, but it isn't as pleasant. So we found a corner table next to a wind break and we were able to enjoy the view. Really, the outdoor atmosphere and view is the reason to come here. The food was good and better than a few other restaurants we visited in the area.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a neat little place tucked away near the water. Beautiful view of the inland water way. Order your food first and have seat. It will be delivered by the friendly staff. Food was great. Love the grouper sandwich and grilled shrimp.

1  Thank woodjg