“Great food”

Description: It's beachside next to Publix
DeLand, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Baked Fontina was wonderful! We had steak and prime rib as our main course and they were delicious. We've been staying in the area for a couple of months and wish we had tried this restaurant sooner. Will definitely go back before we leave town. Service was good, too.

• Visited December 2013

Eustis, Florida
“Gross”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Words cannot describe how dirty and dank this den of crap really is. Anyone who would return to this place would have to be out of their mind. Horrible service in a horrible environment with the most god awful "entrees" in the developed world. I'd rather eat at a Chili's- CHILI'S!!!
I would give this dive a lower score, if possible. There's an Outback Steakhouse right up the street and they are light years better than this joke of a restaurant.
My ribs were the driest, most horrid thing I've ever seen anyone serve. Burnt to a crisp on the bottom, they tasted like hot beef jerky. Very salty. My fiancee's steak was overcooked as well. Probably a good thing in this dump, Tough, overseasoned, amateur attempt at cooking, in my opinion.
The place was good 10+ years ago. But I will not be going back.
Total Fail!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank charles b
Dover, DE
“Average at Best”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been coming to New Smyrna Steakhouse for years and I am very disappointed at the quality of food and service has become over the years. It has declined in quality of staff and definately in the quality of the food. I had the ribs, which had a nice flavor but were very fatty. My wife had a steak and it was so tough you could hardly eat it. What a shame, once a great restaurant. Something is wrong.....

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank CUB45
Falmouth, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great steakhouse!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our food was very good at this place. Our kids got chicken fingers and fries, of course, but my husband and I both ordered steaks. They were cooked to order, and the mashed potatoes came with mushroom gravy which was delicious. The salad came with cranberries and cashews. Yum! Great experience :)

Visited October 2013
“Average steakhouse”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food is always good.Not the best ribs around but good.The place is getting a little drabby inside..

Visited September 2013