“Guest”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Canal Front Property
Den with optional pull out couch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Monieabat...
“Guest”
Reviewed October 2, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I just want to say, my family and I rented this vacation home for originally three months but end up staying an extra month. Sara is the sweetest,we couldn't have asked for anyone more kind. We loved the home it is absolutely beautiful, the canal is gorgeous, and I have nothing but great things to say about our four month journey at this Home, we will miss it and the lovely lady who owns it. I would recommend anyone interested in a short stay or even a longer one. Sara is very helpful, and Johnny on the spot for all your needs. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

slair00
Phoenix, Arizona
“You get exactly what is advertised, great relaxing vacation rental.”
Reviewed April 22, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nicely outfitted and very comfortable. Owner was very easy to work with and was extremely responsive to all contacts. The layout worked perfectly for what we needed it for. Even had a few local friends over for afternoon lunch and layout was perfect. If you are looking for something at the beach this isn't quite it as you do have to drive to a beach. I did find a couple of close parks that had nice "bay like" beaches and for $2 parking fee was well worth it. My favorite room was the patio/sun room -- and it has A/C! Great view of the Canal.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
jane h
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Everything that we had hoped!”
Reviewed April 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This property was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. The owners have taken great care to make sure that all the comforts of home were available. The location was close to many activities/sites/beaches. We would highly recommend this property.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
rlbkab
Michigan
“Nice House, clean, Very Nice owner Reccommend”
Reviewed December 19, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We needed a rental on very short notice for the weekend.Sara was great very nice and very accommodating.The house was clean and decorated very nice I had my 2 adult daughters and grandson who is 11 months. I was very happy that the cabinets have child locks on them.Overall I would recommend this rental. We were were comfortable there and the location was great and the owner goes above and beyond which is rare these days.The owner really cares about your experience at the house and wants to make sure you are happy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and owner
Liked least: The sheets were a little rough new but rough I guess I'm used to a higher thread count.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Dec 19, 2015
Kristen, you're the first renter in Psalm139 and you're beyond blessing to us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing