“Slooooooow,but good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic
Tampa, Florida
“Slooooooow,but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The other reviews were dead on,good food but extremely slow. I understand this kind of dining experience being from NY but common! There was no one else in the place and I had to wait 25 mins to get a refill on my iced tea! The food was excellent,although I expected larger portions. I'm not sure if I will return,but if I do I'll just bring a book with me next time to keep me occupied.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Renee G

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Taste of Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have eaten here a few times and have enjoyed the food. This is NOT a fast food restaurant and the food is slow getting out of the kitchen. The good thing is that the food is hot and fresh.
A bit funky and dated décor but a good dining experience

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bruce D
Brooksville, Florida
“We Will Be Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We love this restaurant and visited last night to enjoy the wonderful food. Due to an unfortunate occurrence with the restaurant's owner we had to leave before we could place our orders. We all hope that he is ok and that he will be back in action today.

Do not miss the fried calamari plate it is the best we've had. Enjoy the old fashioned charm of the dining rooms, which remind me of my grandfather's and uncle's restaurants in N.J. and Brooklyn. Be patient because all the dishes are freshly prepared. So, relax and expect to spend a few hours dining. Time for good friends and family to chat and enjoy quality time together.
Remember Italians do not rush they savor the moments.

In closing we say, WE WILL BE BACK VERY SOON to enjoy a delicious meal.

• Visited February 2014
Port Richey, Florida
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We have been going for over 10 years for one reason, great food every time!
We went twice over the holidays with different guests each time and all agreed 5 stars all the way.
Our meals included the Grilled Bruschetta Flat bread and Fried Mozzarella appetizers and Veal Marsala, Chicken Francese, Manicotti and the Zupa de Pesce to name a few. Could not have been any fresher.
As far as how long service takes all I can say is,
Some things in life should not be rushed and dinner at Vincenzo's is most assuredly one of them!

• Visited January 2014
Dartmouth, Canada
“Home Cooked Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had our first visit to Vincenzo`s this year the food was great and the service very good. We were five and there was so much food. I don`t think I would order aps. You got a salad with the pasta, lots of things are made on site. The owner came out after awhile to check on us and see how things were. He told a few jokes and entertained us. Lots of fun and good food. So good we went back another night.

• Visited January 2014