“Never Disappoints”

Good for: Romantic
Port Richey, Florida
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We have been going for over 10 years for one reason, great food every time!
We went twice over the holidays with different guests each time and all agreed 5 stars all the way.
Our meals included the Grilled Bruschetta Flat bread and Fried Mozzarella appetizers and Veal Marsala, Chicken Francese, Manicotti and the Zupa de Pesce to name a few. Could not have been any fresher.
As far as how long service takes all I can say is,
Some things in life should not be rushed and dinner at Vincenzo's is most assuredly one of them!

• Visited January 2014

Dartmouth, Canada
“Home Cooked Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had our first visit to Vincenzo`s this year the food was great and the service very good. We were five and there was so much food. I don`t think I would order aps. You got a salad with the pasta, lots of things are made on site. The owner came out after awhile to check on us and see how things were. He told a few jokes and entertained us. Lots of fun and good food. So good we went back another night.

• Visited January 2014
New Port Richey, FL
“Best Italian in New Port Richey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is our go to spot whenever we go to the theater. We make reservations for 6 pm and we are out by about 7:30 pm. This is definitely not the place to go if you want a fast meal. It is a place to go to sit and relax and ENJOY your meal. Everything is made fresh and totally delicious. In the 4-5 years we have been going there we have yet to be disappointed...all four of us that dine there! If we go there just to order a pizza and antipasto we plan on setting aside an hour. Fine dining very reasonably priced!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Floridatraveler10339
Vincenzo P, Owner at Vincenzo's Ristorante, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for your comment. You described us in the way we see ourselves; a "take your time and enjoy". It is hard to comment on reviews that say we took a long time for the food to arrive and for the time spent at the restaurant. All our food is made to order, it takes time especially if quite a few tables come in at the same time. This is why we take reservations to space our guests far enough apart as not to wait an extended period of time. But when you have multiple walk-ins at the same time it can cause difficulties. We will even turn people away as not to create a long wait.
We are a family not a chain and cook and serve as if you are dinning in our home. For myself and my family I thank you for your support and look forward to preparing your food for years to come. Ciao, Chef Vincenzo
Georgia
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I like to start off by saying the service and staff was very pleasant and friendly. However, our food took forever to get to us. Which did not make since because they where not busy. I was not happy with out pizza or our pasta. We order the garlic knots and those where very good. Our check for 2 adults and 2 children with no alcohol was over $60.00. I would not return based on the price and quality of food.

• Visited August 2013
Hudson, Florida
“Nice little Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Loved this place. It is beautiful and romantic. Prices are fair and they are family owned and operated. They really make you feel at home.
Their food is really good. Their pizza is excellent too.
My husband, my son and I went there for a nice dinner together, and they even allowed my son to play the piano (a classical piece). It almos felt like we were part of their family.
Very decent people and great italian food. Visit them.

Visited October 2012