“Caposeys is the best around !”

Caposey's Whole Works Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Caposey's is a Family owned, home cooked, like mom use to make experience featuring fresh daily soups along with buttermilk pancakes and grits. Different specials are made daily. So come in for some comfortable and friendly service with a smile.A cozy, welcoming restaurant where the locals come for the best fresh, cooked to order food in New Port Richey.Surrounded by cows of all kinds, Caposey's is a kitschy, relaxed place you'll want to make a regular stop.Famous for our buttery, creamy grits, fluffy pancakes, and made-from-scratch Hollandaise sauce--breakfast is a delight for those tired of pre-packaged, frozen food you find at c...See MoreCaposey's is on the north-bound side of US 19 on Green Key Road, just north of Main Street in New Port Richey. We're right next to Davis Plaza.
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This cozy little mom n pop restaurant is flat out amazing. From service to food to time table, it's all perfect ! Welcoming smiles all around, the food is to die for! Perfect for any occasion and shines at breakfast and lunch.
The menu is American and Greek splattered and it's all amazing. Go for the country fried steak, it's a real steak that's country fried, not a pressed hamburger patty! The eggs Benedict is so good here it has it's own dedicated part of the menu, take that tour and you'll mouth will love you for it.

It's all fresh as can be and worth the line out the door on Sunday mornings.

Do yourself the favor and do not miss this place!

1  Thank scott b

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area and had read the great reviews, so we decided to go ahead and try it, and we were not disappointed. It was 3:00pm so the place was all to ourselves. Tyler was our waiter and he was really friendly and knowledgeable, he recommended the made from scratch soup which was delicious, and the homemade lasagna which was fantastic. My son had a vanilla shake which was just ice cream and milk, no other ingredients or preservatives, and it couldn't have been better. For dessert he said we should try their brownie a la mode and it was a goner the minute he brought it over! :)
I asked him about their famous fluffy pancakes and he said they are definitely worth trying, so we're planning on going earlier next time to try them out. Overall great service and yummy food.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

After you order the country fried steak listen for the banging coming from the kitchen. That's the sound of real home cooking. They start with a fresh steak and pound, bread & fry it.Mmmmmm.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been to caposey's a handful of times and every time we go it is great. My boyfriend always gets the crabcake Benedict and raves about how the grits are the best he has ever had. Everytime we have family come into town we always take them here. I recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank jwheeler09
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This small & humble resturant is full of character! In having all the desirable elements, qualities, and charm. When I walk in, I feel like I am at home. The owner's and staff are warm, friendly, and always good for a laugh. They just plain make you feel welcome and happy. The food is excellent...hands down!! I try to eat there 2-3 times a week. I recommend Caposey's to anyone who wants a good home cooked meal at very fair prices.