“Terrible beer”

Add it.
Brew City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Usually spend quite of bit of time in the place during my vacation.

Unfortunately on first visit the Draft beer tasted flat and off. Lacks atmosphere too. Dissapointing

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Used to be a decent restaurant but the last 2 times we were in there we had to wait to be served and it was empty. Also the Ladies bathrooms only had one working toilet. Seems as if it has really gone down hill

1  Thank Julia1210
Reviewed June 13, 2011

my friends and i went to brew city to have a nice dinner and watch the game.the music was good and we were having a good time.but it seemed to take forever for our food to arrive.when it did my wife and i ordered the chicken/cheese quesadias.we took a bite and all there was in them were tomatoes,no chicken,no cheese just tomatoes and it was cold.when we told the owner he said we ate the chicken off of them and we have to pay for them.our bill was around $200.00 for all of us and needless to say we will never go back there again. we will stick to the winghouse up the road.

1  Thank richards45
Reviewed February 13, 2011

The place is literally falling apart on the outside! The inside isn't much better. It's old, musky, dark, and just feels dirty. Yes, they have lots of tvs to watch your football team play, but most of the tvs are from the 1990's. In a time where every other restaurant has flat screens, why would I want to watch a game on their dingy tvs? The food is mediocre, and the drinks from the bar are awful. I ordered magaritas and it was nothing but margarita mix. Do yourself a favor and stay away. It's a shame this place is so terrible.. It's in a good location for us NPR folks.

1  Thank Reese5033
Reviewed December 3, 2010

We went to Brew City for dinner, It was a Friday night and the place was empty... this should have been our first clue. I ordered a dinner salad and cup of soup, when the bill came I was charged for a large salad, I advised the waiter and he apologized and said he would go to his boss to adjust the bill. The owner came to the table, said "you ordered a large salad, ate it and now only want to pay for only a dinner salad" Then he stated "okay I made my point" and then just walked away. He never asked us anything and did not want to hear our reply. We just could not believe an owner of a restaurant would treat his customers this way especially over two dollars and some change. I did not even finish the salad...With me it is a matter of principal, I want to pay for what I ordered. It was an honest mistake of the waiter and he was trying to rectify it. We certainly will not be returning to this restaurant again.

1  Thank customer116