“Great omelet”

Ranked #11 of 221 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

All the food was good. The omelet with gravy was great. One of the Greek restaurants in the area. I will defiantly be going back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We eat here often and find most everything to be to our liking. Good everyday food and good service. Lots of Greek dishes as well as American dishes. Breakfast is a good value here.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Average restaurant that reminds me of the dinners in upstate NY. Food is average not outstanding, price is right in line with the type of food being served. We ordered 2 eggs, with hash browns, toast and a Texas Toast (can't remember the name). Both were good and service was average. This is a good place to go for a cheap decent meal. Yes, we would go again.

1  Thank Keiffer E
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From the second you walk in, you feel like one of the family. Food is good and so are the locals! We will definitely return for more of the menu!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have no idea how good or bad their food may be, but their service is terrible. The host seated us immediately (small party of two). A waitress said someone will be right with us. Well, about five waitresses were huddled up looking at photos or something on one of their phones for what seemed to be several minutes. I guess what bothered me most is they didn't try to hide - they were all there together in plain view. I saw other customers shaking their heads trying to get their bill. When the huddle finally broke up, one of the waitresses walked right by our table and didn't say a word. At that point, we were fed up and left. I won't go back.

We ended up at Panera Bread in the same parking lot, and it was great.

1  Thank Richard R