“Surprisingly Good”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #39 of 217 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trinity
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

It has been a couple of years since I ate at a Ruby Tuesday's due to a bad experience. I have to admit I was impressed by the changes. The menu had some fresh new items and also included nutritional info right next to each item for the health conscious. I had the Hickory Barbecue Salmon and the flavor was great. I definitely will not wait two years before I go back.

Moncton, Canada
“Good chicken & seafood, steaks are below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have come to accept that Ruby Tuesday's is not a good place for steak. I have tried a few different locations. The staff and service is very good at this one, the salad bar well stocked and fresh. We went for a late Sunday dinner. I had fish, which was fresh, hot and delicious. My husband ordered a medium-well steak - it was small and dry. I have made several attempts at steak with Ruby Tuesday's but had no good experience - never was one steak cooked as ordered.

• Visited February 2013
Holiday, Florida
“Never again....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ruby Tuesday went down hill drastically about a decade ago and I have no idea how they stay open. They changed their menu at that time and I haven't like it since. The food is not homemade. Not fresh. Not local. Full of preservatives and fillers. I would much rather support a small local business than chains like this...so not impressed. Waste of money.

1 Thank Rhema00
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great food! Few Calories!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have enjoyed Ruby Tuesday's for quite some time....especially when they offer a $10 off coupon for dinner for two. Check out the newspaper fliers & also some magazines. While taking advantage of one of those coupons, I noticed an updated improvement to the menu. They now mark items "FT" & post the calorie counts. I had chicken bella with mashed cauliflower & snow pea pods......absolutely delicious & very low in calories! Oh, yes, I agree that they also have a very nice salad bar! Very affordable! I really appreciate being able to eat out & watch my calories. Our server was very polite & efficient. There was a 30 minute wait time to be seated, but they handled a very crowded group with poise. Having such a full restaurant also says something for its good reputation.

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Couldnt ask for better food or service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had one of the best racks of ribs, I've had in ages. The waiter was on top of things so fast, but made it look so easy. We never had to ask for a refill he was always one step ahead. Bravo for a great place.

• Visited December 2012