“Kids passed it as food worthy”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #42 of 223 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2012

So many times when you take teenagers out they don't like places for food. This was an exception for that rule.

Full disclosure, I have been over the years to several of this chain, particularly in the Va. Beach areas of VA. I have also counted on their selection in other states as I encountered them during my travels.

This one has a downsized salad bar. I missed the picked herring too. However, the quality of the food for all of us was a high mark.

I had the Salmon Florentine. It was cooked properly and was not dry as many places do. The spinach and artichoke sauce really complimented the meal. My sides were wonderful.

Kids had versions of ribs. Even my teenagers could find sides to please them! No small task.

Service was ok, not great. I did get enough of my lemon wedges for my tea so that was pleasing. They serve Coke products, not my selection so I stuck to tea.

Desserts were good for 2 of 3. My cheese cake was saved only by the blackberry sauce, though our waitress said it would be blueberry sauce. I had to review the desserts to find out that she had mentioned blueberries as a potential change and not as listed. Oh well.

Don't go for the all you can eat salad bar as I used to do. Go for the other food and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

This restaurant is wonderful. You can even enhance your experience more by going to Ruby Tuesdays website and signing up for coupons. Click on the top bar "so connected" with the mail envelope icon to sign up for coupons. Most weeks I get a buy one get one or $10.00 off entire check or 25% off entire bill.

The salad/garden bar has soooo many items and the food is very reasonable. They have a happy hour with two for one drinks.

There is plenty of parking. Their signature bisquits are mouthwatering, but not for those watching calories.

Great choice for the Carnivore, the vegetarian, or the person watching their calories.

Dinner entrees start aroun $10.00 and include the garden bar.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great Salad Bar, great hamburgers, nice clean restaurant and friendly staff...

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Great selection of food. Very good salad bar. They have bread/biscuits like you get at red lobster. Prices were good as well. Great for your family.

Reviewed October 18, 2011