“Not all that”

Johnny Grits
Order Online
Ranked #14 of 264 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was not that impressive the food was average and the place was the average experience of dining. We have not been back we were a party of 8 who thought it would be amazing, nope.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (216)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We kind of stumbled upon this place looking for a GOOD, not your ordinary boring breakfast. We were happily surprised. The portions were giant, the food was amazing. We got the specials, sat inside, had a lovely time. It was SO BUSY and took a very long time for our food to arrive but we just talked. Would def. go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Normally this place is fairly good. But after two times going when busy we walk into arguing amongst the staff, and being informed that the kitchen is backed up 45 minutes. Recommend if you show up and its busy dont put yourself through it.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

I had a craving for shrimp and grits and found this place near me. So glad I did! First, the staff is very friendly. They recommended a couple appetizers and I chose the fried avocado which was great. Then I ordered the shrimp and grits with sausage. This was excellent! The portion was big and I took half of it home and was excited I had some for later. If you like sweet tea, I drank some freshly-made, three glasses of it in fact, very refreshing. Overall, the experience was great! I'll definitely be back to try the rest of the menu.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2019

We didn’t have any grits at this establishment because we ate late lunch both times, but the food was super. We sat inside once and outside the next time. They have a heavily shaded area to keep you cool during the heat of the day and, on the weekends, they have entertainment outside. It’s a cool place and very worthy of a visit or two! Next time we go, we’ll get the grits! :)

Date of visit: April 2019