“Horrible service!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Horrible service!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

If you want a rude staff then visit stassis .. These people are the true meaning of rude and crude! I don't care how good the food is the bad service tips the cake and I will NOT return here!!! I wish this place would not get business for the simple fact their rude and do not know the meaning of customer service!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jamie W

Florida
“Good Food Good Staff”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went to this restaurant with fifteen people and the staff knocked themselves out to provide very good service. We ordered all kinds of food - pasta, pizza, drinks, desserts, and everything was delicious. The family atmosphere is very nice. There were seniors, children, babies and young couples throughout the dining room and everyone fit right in. I must say that although I've had their pizza many times, their vegetarian pizza was the best that I've had in ages. The crust was just right and that doesn't happen much in this part of the country! We like to patronize locally owned businesses whenever we can but don't return if we aren't getting value for our dollar. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Chesterfield, Michigan
“Hmm! Stassi's!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

A cute little Italian restaurant tucked away in a shopping center on the corner of Ridge Road and Decubellis - It would be so easy to miss, but my advice is not to. When visiting New Por tRichey I always look forward to eating my first meal at Stassi's. I love the spagetti and meatballs, and think they have the best antipasta salad I've ever tasted. My husband agrees. We've actually tried several of their menu items and haven't been disappointed yet. Hope you try it.

• Visited October 2013
aripeka
“pizza needs more quality ingredients”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

new owners need to purchase better mozzarella ....pizza sauce is lacking in taste...no fault on the pizza cook's part he cooked the dough correctly! Times are tough in this economy but this restaurant needs to pay attention to taste as well as service or they will become just another restaurant to close .(.wake up the owners)- you are losing customers.!!!..cheap does not win the customers that would be returning patrons...unless you have no taste buds!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank moonlakers
New Port Richey, Florida
“Stassi's Pizza”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was a buslting little Italian cuisine restaurant, but it hasn't been as busy since the US economy tanked and the original owner sold it. Still has good Italian cuisine.

Visited March 2013