“Love that BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
New Port Richey, Florida
“Love that BBQ”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a friendly place to find some great BBQ. Have tried most of the menu and have enjoyed everything I ordered. Friendly staff always does a good job.

• Visited May 2014

Holiday, Florida
“Its simply outdated”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We have had dinner here before, but today was for a birthday. The tables here are crunched together so we were surrounded by people and if you move your chair you will smash into people around you. The tables are sticky so my skin stuck to it when I read the menu. The bottled beer is the same as the draft to the variety is bad. The ribs were cooked properly, and the sauce is good and kinda light, but they only have 1 sauce. Most bbq places have 2-4 different sauces. The bathrooms are old and never been updated. Lots of urine everywhere and once again, everything is sticky. Original peeling paint everywhere. So basically, its a good restaurant for the early 90's, but its 2014 now. Where's the variety? Beer...nope. sauces? Nope. My kids had trouble playing the old videogames, dollars wouldnt go in, dirty, etc. Never saw a manager because our appetizer was bad, Buffalo Shrimp was soggy and cold. I told the waitress it was soggy, she said it's always is soggy after the sauce is on. No, you dont know what you're talking about, and they don't know how to make it. My guess is that the menu is too big for them. That 90's menu, and the chairs are hard. They dont like any criticism here.......but they also don't like cleaning things and updating either. Wanna stay in business? Redo the bathrooms. Get the stuckinessThere are a lot of updated bbq joints around. ......this one? Not!

1 Thank Jim D
Dunedin
“Depends on what you order”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I will just start with saying that the fried onion rings were probably the most delicious I have ever had. Thick slices in a beautiful beer batter. A little bit greasy, but I set mine on a napkin to remove the excess oil that they obviously did not drain. We all ordered the Haddock fish and chips. It was not that beautiful light beer batter, and we were a little disappointed. The coleslaw was good, and I have not much else to say about this place. It's a little restaurant that is not "touristy." We saw other food coming out (ribs) that looked good, but what we had was a bit would keep me from returning. Actually, since it's barbecue, we should probably not have gone there for fish.

• Visited April 2014
Trinity, Florida
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Little hometown restaurant delivers delicious BBQ food with big taste! This restaurant never fails to deliver a great meal. Rivals the big chains and is more personable.

Visited April 2014
New Port Richey, Florida
“excellent barbecue”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just did a carry out feeding 60 people for a family birthday party. Staff had everything ready for pickup at the correct time, helped me load it into the car for the short trip out to the park. Everyone raved about the food, particularly the beans. Excellent food and extremely helpful staff.

• Visited April 2014