“Delicious Iced Coffee”

Oasis Coffee Spot
New Port Richey, Florida
“Delicious Iced Coffee”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I am a coffee aholic! I love iced coffee but I have found that most iced coffee is either to bitter or to sweet at restaurants and coffee houses. Oasis Coffee Spot is on the corner of a shopping plaza. There were two ladies sitting at the tables outside in front of the business playing guitar and singing, it turns out that they offer live music on Friday and Saturdays. The inside is exceptionally clean, inviting and of course smells wonderful. There are beautiful dessert selections and the menu offers breakfast and lunch sandwiches which I have not tried but fully intend on returning to do so. I had just eaten breakfast and decided to stop there for an iced coffee to go. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The gentleman at the counter explained that they use a 24 hour cold brewing process to make their iced coffee and that there were a number of flavors available. I tried the hazelnut. The coffee is smooth and delicious, the perfect amount of sweetness and not bitter at all. I can't wait to return for my next delicious iced coffee and to try a sandwich and dessert!

• Visited September 2013