“Fantastic Thai hidden in New Port Richey”

Thai Samurai Restaraunt
Ranked #34 of 223 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hidden little gem in the plaza at the corner of Little Road and 54 is perfect. From the time you enter the ambiance grabs you as does the cleanliness of the establishment. I was cherrfully greeted and given my choice of seating. I opted for a booth although the Sushi Bar looked great. The menu was impressive (also have a separate sushi menu) and I selected a Thai Box Lunch. For $10.95 you get a complete course including soup, salad, sushi, tempura, and main course with rice. Everything was of the utmost quality and I was served each course fresh and timely.

If my wife had not been having surgery at the nearby hospital I would not have noticed this place as it sits back in the plaza somewhat hidden. Do not miss this one!

If you enjoy Thai food, I highly recommend trying this place out. I will be back very soon when my wife heals up!

1  Thank JohnAndJude

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We hit this place up about once a month and are never disappointed. The staff is always attentive and the food seems to be consistently great. Sizzling Snapper, Chicken Amazing, Pad Thai, and sushi are some of our favorites. They have some great appetizers in there as well.

Try some cold Saki, it is reasonably priced and go for lunch if you just want to give it a shot. You will keep coming back for sure.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We visit once a week! Ask them just to make something it's always good, the service is very good... Its cozy and never rude people!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

On this trip to Tampa we decided to revisit this restaurant as in the past we were always pleased. Ordered the Seafood again and it was fresh and perfectly cooked as usual. Everyone in our group was extremely pleased with all aspects of this Restaurant. It was a little out of the way for us but definitelyworth the trip. It's on my list of must go restaurants.