“Nice little Greek restaurant For something quick”

LIttle Greek Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 218 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Looking for the best New Port Richey Greek food? It can be found at our New Port Richey Little Greek Restaurant, located at 9818 Little Road in New Port Richey, Florida in the Shoppes of Golden Acres . Our authentic recipes provide the best Greek dining experience in Tampa Bay and represents the very best in what New Port Richey Greek cuisine has to offer. The New Port Richey Little Greek Restaurant is the perfect place to treat yourself, a loved one, or your entire family to the best authentic New Port Richey Greek cuisine around.
“Nice little Greek restaurant For something quick”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Tried the little Greek out last Thursday and it wasn't too bad. Average restaurant but above average fast food place if you catch my drift. I was expecting more in the lines of a sitdown full-service restaurant but it was set
up more like fast food.
The thing I like is that they cook the food fresh in front of you... The food was good atmosphere was okay and price was fair. Just not the place that I would go out of my way to get to

• Visited May 2013

Hudson, Florida, United States
“Great Little Greek!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Little Greek is almost always terrific - most of their food is very good or wonderful. Once in a while I've ordered something that is usually great but must have been made by somebody who made it differently. But for the most part the food, service & prices here are all good. They do get VERY busy.

wesley chapel
“the best greek food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

this is the best greek food for lunch and dinner in florida, it is good for families, friends amnd solo also, we loved the tast and the freshness of the food and how quiet it was, the service also was quick and the minue has a different choices, it is also a healthy food which is very important to us.

• Visited September 2012
“Food and service is terrible.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Worst Gyro I have ever had. The meat was tough and raw. The lettuce was wilted and the tomato slice was of the end and mush. Alll together a sloppily made small portion gyro. I can't believe I read the other reviews that gave it high marks. If they are not from family and friends I'll eat my hat. Which would probably taste better than the sandwich.

New Port Richey, Florida
“Always delicious!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I eat stuff from Little Greek Restaurant at least once a month, often more, and I have always had a great meal.
I enjoy the Double Delite salad (a greek salad and order of gyro meat-YUM!) but the stuffed grape leaves, the lemon chicken soup, the chicken pita, the soulvaki... it is ALL good, and a good value for your money. They have a nice selection of delectible desserts too.
I order a large family meal with many items and special requests (extra sauce on one thing, no sauce on another, etc) and they always get it right.
Great, now I'm craving Greek...LOL.

• Visited October 2012