“Mile High Corned Beef on Rye!”
Review of Grand Plaza cafe

Grand Plaza cafe
Ranked #34 of 220 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Grand Plaza Cafe is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Delicious Pastrami & Corned Beef, Reubens, Burgers, Fish and Pasta dishes. In a great atmosphere. Beer and Wine available.Cappucinno and Espresso.
Odessa, Florida
“Mile High Corned Beef on Rye!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

You gotta go a long way from New Port Richie to get a better deli sandwich than they serve here. Corned Beef or Pastrami or a combination of the two which is my favorite--that way I don't have to choose!

We've probably eaten here 40-50 times since moving to the area three years ago and I think they ought to change the name. I just don't see this as a "cafe," which makes it sound like a coffee shop. It feels more like a comfortable "bistro" and the food is great from breakfast through dinner. We probably go for breakfast more than any other meal because my wife adores the quiches they serve. At dinner she raves over their crab cakes while I love the Linguini with white clam sauce. Mmmm.

The service is always friendly and attentive and the atmosphere warm and inviting. There's also a few outside tables where we sometimes use for breakfast when we have our dog with us. Great place; highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012

home
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Really the best deli sandwiches around. High quality corned beef, pastrami, and fabulous marbled rye bread. Just like I used to get in the garment district in L.A.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank laston
Palm Beach, Florida
“A Good Local Restaurant With Tasty Food”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had lunch and breakfast the following morning with my brother and sister-in-law. This was his choice. We strolled in about 2:30 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon. We discovered that they close at 3 p.m. on Saturday's but they had no problem serving us. It's a family run restaurant that has quite a few Italian specialities. We had a leisurely lunch with excellent service and tasty food. The house wines were pleasant with prices to match. Breakfast the following morning was, also, quite good. The coffee was strong, the way we like it. This cafe is open for dinner several nights a week and I understand they may have entertainment on weekend nights. They do not advertise the entertainment. The place is kept very clean and the servers seemed to know all the regulars and treat them like family. It's not haute cuisine but is filled with comfort foods and surprises on the menu.

• Visited January 2012