“Good Wings but pricey”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #119 of 220 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First time stopping at this restaurant. The wings were good but I think $1 plus per wing is kind of pricey.
If that is their specialty they should offer some deals.
The rest of the menu is competitive with most restaurants.
It was very loud and noisy as it was Sunday and a football day.
I think we will try them again but maybe go during the week.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love chicken wings & a cold beer. Who doesn't! But even when the have their wing deal the bill is still very high. They have a ton of beer but happy hour they only have crap beer ( cheap domestic) available. Also I love wings , I don't love eating feathers! I think if your going to charge almost a dollar for a wing they could make sure there's no feathers on it! Just gross! Love their pram garlic sauce though.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I walked into Buffalo Wild Wings and were greeted by a hostess. She seated us, and we waited. And waited. And waited. We waited so long that we actually decided to start the stopwatch that was sitting on our table. 15 minutes went by, and nothing. There were servers that would walk by from time to time, but none of them would look at us. Nobody even acknowledged our presence, and they were not particularly busy. My husband and I got up and left, and we'll never go back again.

1  Thank CarolinaGirl1112
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Cold food, tasteless, over priced, poor service. What else could go wrong. When we arrived, only one server working, dirty tables everywhere, food on the floor. We waited for over 30 minutes in a empty dirty restaurant for our over priced, cold, bland boring food. Stay away.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have tried eating at buffalo wild wings several times because I know people who love it. But I can't seem to understand what the big deal is. Their food is extremely mediocre. I would much rather go somewhere else....support small local restaurants!! The food is much better!! I'd rather not support chains like this, unless their food is outstanding. And I guarantee their food is frozen, and full of preservatives. Definitely tastes that way...